User Tag List

First 75797105106107

Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Unless you’re one of those unfortunate few who looks like someone stood a frog up & put pants on it, I bet your butt is fine. I know having a table for an ass is the more popular look nowadays in media (which, nothing against those butts, either), but ultimately I think hip shape & overall body proportions are a bigger factor when it comes to butt & body aesthetic.

(Info I’ve gathered from guy friends irl discussing butt shapes over the yrs)
    I'm a rather small person with high hips, which fortunately gives me a nice waist to hip ratio overall, but I lack meat in the gluteus medius department. I have something between a square and upside-down heart shape, with like little apple bottom cheeks at bottom but no where else really.

I don't like my small ass, but I shouldn't complain because I have a lot of potential to transform my body if I commit to putting in the work.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    I'm a rather small person with high hips, which fortunately gives me a nice waist to hip ratio overall, but I lack meat in the gluteus medius department. I have something between a square and upside-down heart shape, with like little apple bottom cheeks at bottom but no where else really.

I don't like my small ass, but I shouldn't complain because I have a lot of potential to transform my body if I commit to putting in the work.

Oh yeah I forgot gluteal bridges! I do that for physical therapy for my hip. It definitely works those muscles. They incorporated a resistance band around my knees that added a bit more of a challenge/gave it to me for home use. Another variation at the facility involved propping my calves/feet up on a large stability ball while doing bridges. That was harder. Wobbly.

I wonder if this counts as a sensotard moment. I still do bridges a few times a week on a mat at home & didn’t even think of that exercise in this conversation. Derp.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot gluteal bridges! I do that for physical therapy for my hip. It definitely works those muscles. They incorporated a resistance band around my knees that added a bit more of a challenge/gave it to me for home use. Another variation at the facility involved propping my calves/feet up on a large stability ball while doing bridges. That was harder. Wobbly.

I wonder if this counts as a sensotard moment. I still do bridges a few times a week on a mat at home & didn’t even think of that exercise in this conversation. Derp.
    That's probably because it feels more like a hip exercise, and I'm guessing given your surgery, that's kind of how you look at it.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

That's probably because it feels more like a hip exercise, and I'm guessing given your surgery, that's kind of how you look at it.
    Yeah, makes sense.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I'm officially blaming my lack of ass on not being a sensor and never learning how to walk properly, thus not building the proper muscles.
    I love my little butt and I cannot lie. Actually, while I can admire voluptuous buns and boobs, I feel happy and comfortable with my waif figure. It feels like perpetually floating with fizzy lifting drink. Waif buns are awesome, so if you have 'em too, yay for you. You go through life knowing you are a nice lil' snack.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Powehi View Post
    I love my little butt and I cannot lie. Actually, while I can admire voluptuous buns and boobs, I feel happy and comfortable with my waif figure. It feels like perpetually floating with fizzy lifting drink. Waif buns are awesome, so if you have 'em too, yay for you. You go through life knowing you are a nice lil' snack.

I laughed... thank you.
    Likes Powehi liked this post

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

*Phone rings* *I reach for a hair clip instead of the phone in an attempt to answer it*
    Likes awbro, lunalum liked this post

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Hermit of the Forest, Luminous, awbro liked this post