User Tag List

First 91011

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Yes. INTJ = LIE. I have seen now. So INTJ confirmed.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I test as ILI-Ni /INTp in socionics which corrosponds well to MBTI INTJ. But ILI is not even on the above chart.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I find it odd people who have too different Socionics type from MBTI. Of course they are two different systems but take INFJ and INFj (EII) for example: In MBTI the primary and auxiliary cognitive functions are Ni and Fe, whereas in Socionics it is Fi and Ne (just like INFPs in MBTI). And I'm comparing "close" types, I find even more weird when is a very unrelated type, like a SLI. So I wonder how people reconcile this kind of difference.

I'm myself an INFJ. IEI-Ni (INFp) is quite accurate for me. Even though when doing the english version of the tests, I always get tested as an ILI.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Owl View Post
    I test as ILI-Ni /INTp in socionics which corrosponds well to MBTI INTJ. But ILI is not even on the above chart.
    Watch diagonal and you found INTp. ILI as word in my native language means OR so when i saw this table I laugh.

As you see ILI correspond to INTP.

It is very strange how INTJ correspond well to extroverted Socionics types such as ENTj and ESTp.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

I find a lot of resonance with descriptions of ILI, however I do not find the same to be true about INTJ. To a lesser degree I find some resonance with SLI. Some of my family members saw an ILI description and said it fit me to a tee. I have previously typed myself an LII, but the more I have learned of socionics, the less I see this as a good fit. If I go solely by the tests, LII would be the most accurate as I get that result over 50% of the time, but based on a growing base of information I've read over the years, the correlation weakens.

In this regard, I do not see a lot of correlation to MBTI, as I don't find the INTJ to fit me very well, and many people both here and otherwise would likely agree it's not a great match to my personality and temperament.

All Natural! All Good!

It's because the functions are defined differently
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

MBTI type ENTP, Sociotype IEI.

In short...

MBTI = Jung's theory derivative
    Socionics = Jung's theory derivative + Antoni Kępiński's theory (of Information Metabolism--thus why "functions" are referred to as Information Metabolism Elements or IEs in Socio)

Different systems with some similarities / overlap
    For instance, nothing like Socionics Se and Si definitions even exist in MBTI but Ne is pretty much the same in both systems.

In one you can choose A or B, and out of the two you are B
    In the other you might have B or C, and you fit C more than B even though B is in both systems because C is not in both

So yes things can deviate a little bit but past a certain point it's weird.
    ⸸ЯΣGΣПΣЯΛƬIӨП⸸
    Likes Jazzy Orchid, AudreyHodges liked this post

MBTI
    INF

Apart from the functions being differently defined, you have to determine if the models are well defined.

MBTI and socionics both place their functions in an 8 part system. Conscious, unconscious, strong, weak, id, super-ego etc.

You have to check, not that you have the top two functions, but that all 8 fall into a natural hierarchy.

Personally, I don't know if socionics' model has validity to it, I just haven't yet seen it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I mean, for me I'm an INTJ in MBTI and ILI (NiTe ego) in socionics, so for me it lines up but I know for a lot of people there is a little bit of difference
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni
    Enneagram: 3w4-5w4-8w7 sx/so
    Jungian Archetype: Magician

"I'm the queen of the castle"