User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type Is Britney Spears?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 234

Thread: Britney Spears

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Maybe.

I'm laughing at your member name. It would have been better suited for me last weekend. Take note, alcohol dulls pain short term but ends up causing inflammation that causes more pain if the pain is caused by inflammation to begin with. Advil works better especially if alternated with another painkiller like tylenol.
    I don't drink too much but coincidentally I was drinking a couple of minutes ago, not my fault though, my sister brought me this random nasty beer and I was like "why not"

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkstein View Post
    why not 7w6? ...ENFP
    I think I actually agree with this. She seems quite Se, but her eyes seem more Ne to me. idk.
    the lone star flies alone

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I think I actually agree with this. She seems quite Se, but her eyes seem more Ne to me. idk.
    The thing about some artists is that they often play a character, I see Se mostly when she is performing or in a videoclip. When she is doing interview she seems more NF ..ish.

MBTI
    INFJ

The thing about some artists is that they often play a character
    Yeah, though I guess that could go for anyone, not necessarily just artists. That's why just guessing at a person's personality in terms of their behaviour leads to more inaccuracies than a well-refined read of things like visual/vocal cues.

Even the visuals/vocals could be faked to a degree, but I think generally the character played will just be a different variation on the person's default functions.

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yeah, though I guess that could go for anyone, not necessarily just artists. That's why just guessing at a person's personality in terms of their behaviour leads to more inaccuracies than a well-refined read of things like visual/vocal cues.

Even the visuals/vocals could be faked to a degree, but I think generally the character played will just be a different variation on the person's default functions.
    I've heard of visual cues, but I'm curious, how you type through vocal cues?

MBTI
    INFJ

I've heard of visual cues, but I'm curious, how you type through vocal cues?
    I made a thread about it a while ago.

Basically... and the terminology is kinda obscure here... it's like this...

The first thing to notice is that much of the time, when a person speaks, the direction of energy goes either inwards or outwards. "Drawing in" or "pushing out". Drawing in is introverted judgement and pushing out is extroverted judgement. So, once you identify when someone is going in or out you determine which direction is more emotive, and which is more neutral. That will tell you if they're Fe+Ti or Fi+Te.

Then, with the pushing out, determine if the speech has emphatic qualities when pushing outwards, or if it moves more continuously. Si leads to emphatic pushes, Ni leads to a continuous flow.
    With Ne and Se, these are determined by an up and down quality that is paired with the drawing in. Se has a more definitive (also, emphatic) sound, whereas Ne is more uncertain, guess-like.

So that's how to tell what functions a person uses by their voice. To understand it you'll need to try it out and see if you can identify what I'm talking about.

Determining which order the functions go in is more tricky. My two approaches there are to try and figure out which signals are stronger, and to potentially identify sequential use of cues. But often I get stuck at that point.
    Likes Drunkstein, awbro liked this post