User Tag List

First 274674724764772773774

Results 7,731 to 7,737 of 7737

Stereotypes abound
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Maybe I do have an ESTJ locked up in here on a chain. When the postman comes into the yard I let him run up and bark and bare his fangs. Rarely letting him bite.

From today onwards, I will be ENFP 721 so/sp, 100%, no going back, haw-yee

EDIT: nevermind this is too much energy for me

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    From today onwards, I will be ENFP 721 so/sp, 100%, no going back, haw-yee

EDIT: nevermind this is too much energy for me
    There's another one, skewing the site's type statistics for no good reason. For shame.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Does anyone have any thoughts on my socionics type?(I'm pretty settled with most of my typing overall, but if anyone wants to debate it go ahead).
    𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
    𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
    𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚!

✤𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕖✤

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts on my socionics type?(I'm pretty settled with most of my typing overall, but if anyone wants to debate it go ahead).
    Just to start up discussion for this, I'm going to put in a vote for SEI-Si. I'm no experct in socionics, which is mostly why I have held my tongue up to this point, but with the interaction I've had with you to this point I think I can at the very least say something (or make an educated guess that will be close-ish to where you fit) Looking at EII vs SEI as a whole, which are the two types you're considering, I think it's fairly obvious that it can at least be narrowed down to SEI-Si or EII-Fi, as you are relatively withdrawn and, even from a mbti sense, seem to cater towards your more introverted functions anyways. You don't seem excessively socionics Fe anyhow, though it's obvious enough that you have at least some degree of competency in the feeling information elements in general. By both quadra and reinen dichotomies, SEI is the "lighter" choice if that makes any sense at all, EII is often depicted as rather serious, rigid, and focused while you seem to be more fluid and free form from the interactions we have had. In terms of the dichotomies themselves, you come across as an irrational type (p in socionics). sp9 also works quite well with the socionics description of Si, both seem to fit you quite decently.

(again, this is mostly to get conversation started)

ALSO FIGHT ME TYPOC I'M GOING WITH 3W4 CORE NOW THAT I'M NOT HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS EVERY DAY, FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE
    - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Likes Bismuth Blitz, Luminous liked this post

Aww, you don't want him?? I feel like this is some sad flashback to a high school team selection between two captains.