User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    ...I'm a little uncertain of my stacking, especially after reading this thread. I think I'm sx/sp, but these descriptions resonate more than a little bit. DJ Arendee, there was a comment you made in another thread recently, too - about sx/sp eyes having an earthy, gritty essence. I don't think mine do. (I posted a pic of them somewhere around here, now I'd actually be curious for your take on their instinctual vibe.)

I do have exhibitionist tendencies, I usually feel like performing in some manner, and I'm sure my behaviors have made people uncomfortable many, many times.

Well, damnit.
    Well, I've often read that ENFJ's (for some reason I am under the impression you're a socionics EIE (ENFj)) have difficulty hiding their opinions and emotions as well.

I'd be curious to see your photo though. I don't know where it is, you'll have to link it.

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

What @Elfboy writes is also very relatable. I don't need people the way I imagine an sx/so would, and I can contain myself when I have to. A lot of people, when first meeting me, often complain that I'm very standoffish and aloof. After they get to know me, some have even described me as mellow and laid-back, in spite of the fact that I never feel that way in my own head.

Once I decide to switch my energy on, though...it's on. I'm either the girl everyone spills their guts to, or the girl they want to have a good time with. Maybe both.

Anyway, this topic isn't about me.

@DJ Arendee, I'll probs PM you so as not to derail the thread.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    According to some descriptions I've read, including THIS ONE, Sx/So's supposedly have the most "sexual energy" and can even be "prone to exhibitionism."

My questions are as follow:
    1. As an sx/so, or observer of sx/so's, what do you think makes them seem "exhibitionistic?" I'd rather have objective observations instead of opinions of what's going through their minds.
    See my answer here.

2. Sx/So's, Do any of you have very conservative parents or people get uncomfortable by some of your behaviors?
    I don't showcase my sx behaviors to my parents. Though my father warned me about the 'dangers of obsession' (he is type 1 lol) and general sx behaviors, when I asked my family for input on my type, and I explained the subtypes to them.

3. Sx/So's, What kind of music do you listen to?
    Ehhh, really, it differs. Whatever I like I guess. Lately I have been very drawn to Bollywood music because they are often a mix of sx + Fi/heart type focus.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    According to some descriptions I've read, including THIS ONE, Sx/So's supposedly have the most "sexual energy" and can even be "prone to exhibitionism."

My questions are as follow:
    1. As an sx/so, or observer of sx/so's, what do you think makes them seem "exhibitionistic?" I'd rather have objective observations instead of opinions of what's going through their minds.
    2. Sx/So's, Do any of you have very conservative parents or people get uncomfortable by some of your behaviors?
    3. Sx/So's, What kind of music do you listen to?
    4. everyone else, What are your perceptions of Sx/So's?

any other thoughts on the subject?
    positive and negative instinct identification can be relevant (and it can change too of course) as negatively identified sx as you can imagine might not give off "sexual energy" in the sense that they don't feel attractive. I don't like the connotation of "frigidity" as in it need not mean they are literally frigid, but the energy or aura can manifest that way still
    instinctively I think it's easy to understand why someone whose dominant instinct is sx, and they feel they are undesirable, might suppress how much sx means to them, might suppress that attractive sx energy at times because they don't think that's them.

(not to mention too many descriptions are infused to the point of being obnoxiously "self-masturbatory" with se and fe descriptions; it's fine if it works for you...I have no problem with that, but that kind of seeking to influence others, deliberately alluring aura I associate with Fe and Se too. Sx mids specially I can imagine exploit that if they choose to. EII is not that concerned with influencing the world either emotionally (Fe) or through force (Se). By emotional influence I mean specifically what Fe connotes in Socionics; 4s for instance can be "seek to influence emotionally" in a different way).

sx.so is exhibitionistic...hmm online I guess I come across more so (metaphorically speaking) because it's online but I don't personally see myself as exhibitionistic. but speaking generally, assuming good health level, sx/so can be exhibitionistic in the sense of it almost looks like they are ignoring Soc for the Sx (property of their contraflow traits), so once they are vitalized and energized by something - be it a topic, person, etc. they can consciously and subconsciously (I guess in the eyes of Soc dom types or SX last types, at times almost "shamelessly") send that broadcast out into the world. They become one with it.

my parents don't seem to get uncomfortable with my behaviors and my whole family basically reacted with "no duh that's you, of course its you" lol when I explained the sx dom profile to them
    erm...music, it varies
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so