User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No. True SPs combine sensation-seeking personality with practicality, dexterity, common sens and ability to use sensation to their profit and awareness of details. Ozzy Osbourne is not like that. Ozzy Osbourne is an ENFP.
    Re: SP - agreed. SPs can be overt pleasure-seekers, but they're not usually 'weird, oblivious, otherworldly, impractical, or common sense-less'. In fact, SPs - especially ESP types can have a strong aversion to the idea of being weird - it can be a hot button from Ni tertiary/inferior.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    Re: SP - agreed. SPs can be overt pleasure-seekers, but they're not usually 'weird, oblivious, otherworldly, impractical, or common sense-less'. In fact, SPs - especially ESP types can have a strong aversion to the idea of being weird - it can be a hot button from Ni tertiary/inferior.
    ESPs are Si ignoring, and Se mastering, making them scattered and oblvious but practical.
    ENP are Si repressing and Se awkward, making them scattered and oblivious and impractical.

Thoses are the différences, and Ozzy O is an ENP. An ENFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I think you're right.

Yes, I realize this is an old thread. However, I joined this forum for one reason and one reason alone: to say that there's no way Ozzy Osborne is an ENFP. Anybody who thinks Ozzy Osborne is an ENFP (or Peter Griffin from Family Guy - wtf?!) simply does not understand Ne.

Some issues I'm seeing here...

-Not taking Ozzy's profession into account: I see a lot of "well Ozzy is clumsy and oblivious" - when he's in the kitchen frying eggs. Surely we've all known dudes - yes, even sensor dudes! - who are totally lost in the kitchen, because it's socially acceptable for dudes to not know how to cook. But remember, Ozzy is a performer. If you've ever been in a band, it's a highly physical act requiring a keen sense of timing, rhythm, and interplay with the other people on stage. It's almost literally a team sport, one that the man has wrapped his life around. On stage, he's anything but clumsy and oblivious.

-Not taking the music scene into account: Yes, Ozzy can seem weird - to us. If you've ever spent 5 minutes around anybody involved in the performing arts, though, it becomes immediately obvious that these performers are not like us - they have their own jargon, their own way of expressing themselves, their own norms about what you can and can't do. For Ozzy's profession, the weird stuff he's done is just another day at the macho rock dude office.

-Defining Ne by what it's not: I'm seeing a lot of "Well Ne is clumsy, Ne is oblivious" etc etc. These are all arguments about what Ne isn't, what Ne doesn't do well, without focusing on what Ne is and what Ne does do well. Yeah, Ozzy can ramble, but in these rambles, have you ever heard him express something abstract?

The man's a textbook SP.

MBTI
    INFP

Ozzy: ISFP
    Sharon: ESTJ
    This has been my impression.

Ozzy: IS*P

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by redrocker View Post
    This has been my impression.

Ozzy: IS*P
    That was my take about 6 years ago. I'm firmly of the opinion now that Ozzy is ENFP and Sharon is ENTJ.

MBTI
    INFP

That was my take about 6 years ago. I'm firmly of the opinion now that Ozzy is ENFP and Sharon is ENTJ.
    Hmm. I'm having trouble seeing that. But I'm open to hearing more.

I'm leaning towards this:
    Ozzy - IS*P
    Sharon - E**J

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

People don't know what Ne is.
    No one here knows their own type profile.
    What else could I say.
    Everyone is gay.
    What else should I be.
    No apologies.

He definitely had a gun.

What was the question?
    '“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.

Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.

- look it up yourself

Likes OO_isnt_ENFP liked this post