Results 22,831 to 22,839 of 22839

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ✨ Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lazarus View Post
    Oops I didn't see this. I never told her that. I loved her. But she was the kind of person who valued freedom most. I feared seeming needy in some way and perhaps mistakenly conveyed that I do not give a fuck about her no matter how wrong that impression is. She did say we weren't friends to someone else, which I respect and have dealt with at this point. It did hurt though. I think while she may be good for me, I am not good for her in a way. We were just not meant to be so to speak. Next time things will work out and if not, the next. Until they do. I will persist of course. But I appreciate that frankness on her part and so...

If you're mad that is legitimate all I ask is that you don't be so passive-agressive in bringing it up with me. It makes it difficult for me to take it very seriously. It is not a position of strength to come from and I cannot treat it with enough integrity because of this. Regardless, I apologize for that. Though I don't believe you and I were ever close. I was a little more brusque in my expression then. But yes, your vibes and mine are not compatible. There is something about your way of doing things, such as this, that is very super-ego and indirect even in this direct quote. I do not approve. I think you are better than this and have seen as much from you. If you are struggling, I am sorry and I am sure you are strong enough to pull through. I appreciate your support in the past and have repaid it with kindness. However, my kindness is for everyone and my love is for few. I am sorry if that is hurtful, but of course, there will be other people who will give and have given you their love.
    I was hoping you would just go away since that was your plan when you said that to start with. Also, I recall expressing myself at the time and being met with passive aggressiveness myself.
    aka Janet Beattitudes, woman about town. Kicking ass and taking names meekly, with love and respect for her fellow humans.
    Likes Lady Lazarus, Hexcoder liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I was hoping you would just go away since that was your plan when you said that to start with. Also, I recall expressing myself at the time and being met with passive aggressiveness myself.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, I guess lol. I don't remember that since I didn't consider any of it important, but alright I'll take your word for it, fair enough. Then even your passive aggressiveness was legit here.

God this is all so cringey. Yes, I've totally run out of patience at this point hahah.

「」

This is the TypoC LL needs. Watch me get banned or infracted for whatever this is. Finally. Like I'm going to report it lol, that isn't natural for me usually. Especially not for this. No regrets on the ban tbh. I need to kick this coping mechanism. If this is bullying, then I want to laugh. This isn't earthy and reflective of actuality at all.

「」

what the shit
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ✨ Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lazarus View Post
    This is the TypoC LL needs. Watch me get banned or infracted for whatever this is. Finally. Like I'm going to report it lol, that isn't natural for me usually. Especially not for this. No regrets on the ban tbh. I need to kick this coping mechanism. If this is bullying, then I want to laugh. This isn't earthy and reflective of actuality at all.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not reporting it.
    aka Janet Beattitudes, woman about town. Kicking ass and taking names meekly, with love and respect for her fellow humans.
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

I want to bask in warm sunshine so much. A summer hike would be so lovely.

The summer hikes were so lovely. Ah, memories.
    Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cu·ri·ous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so

Someone said they consider 8w7 influence for me.

And I.

What.

Nani the what

I'm ranking this second worse to being told I come across as an extrovert.
    TOLL THE DEAD!
    A cleric who acts like a rogue whose patron might as well be a warlock's
    and whose proficiency spread resembles a wizard's.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so

Now I just feel like making a new type me thread except all that's in it will just be a poll that says
    What Type is Earl Grey?
    - A Hyperdisintegrated 8
    - A Hyperintegrated 7
    - Dude you're nowhere within those lines
    TOLL THE DEAD!
    A cleric who acts like a rogue whose patron might as well be a warlock's
    and whose proficiency spread resembles a wizard's.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Just woke up from a dream in which I was running away with my last ex but we got caught... I woke up realizing I still have lingering feelings that woke up too... but I can’t hurt everyone again anymore. I can’t. I will live with this pain as long as everyone else involved is happy because of it...
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"