User Tag List

First 11211621202120712111211921202121

Results 21,201 to 21,205 of 21205

Wannabe manipulative cunt...I see through what you're doing...and stop invalidating my problems, this is why I've closed off to you, you just take my problems and use them against me to insult me, and invalidate them by comparing them to anyone and everyone's even though it's an inequivalent comparison, and also I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M SLEEPING LIKE THIS, STOP ATTRIBUTING IT TO LAZINESS OR LACK OF EFFORT YOU STUPID CUNT I'VE BEEN VENTING ABOUT IT AND LOOKING FOR WAYS TO FIGHT IT ALL WEEK AND I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT THERE'S A REASON I TESTED AS JUST BELOW NARCOLEPSY AND THEY WANT TO RETEST ME FOR FULL NARCOLEPSY, SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S NOT A WILLPOWER ISSUE...if it was I'd have overcome it long ago...

JOHARI || NOHARI
    There is always something to judge for: humans are infinitely flawed, we can never be perfect. To me, diversity is the beauty in it all: without it there is no discovery, no curiosity, no exploration...yet, that inescapable difference is what they judge. Judge away, I say: it will never corrode my individuality.
    I'd rather have grim reality than superficial happiness...don't expect me to play along with fake escapist social fluff, I like it raw and real.
    Likes Chaotic Symphony liked this post

This shit right here...this is why I hate not having the upper hand. Manipulative people will always pull their shit unless you have control and the upper hand. It's a safeguard against it.

Lacking that control and independence due to financial hardship caused by health struggles ... health struggles I lack control over via willpower despite there being a person in me kicking and fighting underneath it all still ... one of the most difficult battles I've had to face in my life.
    JOHARI || NOHARI
    There is always something to judge for: humans are infinitely flawed, we can never be perfect. To me, diversity is the beauty in it all: without it there is no discovery, no curiosity, no exploration...yet, that inescapable difference is what they judge. Judge away, I say: it will never corrode my individuality.
    I'd rather have grim reality than superficial happiness...don't expect me to play along with fake escapist social fluff, I like it raw and real.
    Likes Chaotic Symphony liked this post

I'm Mister Brightside... Eryn Silverfrond's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESXP
    Enneagram
    7 so

Like I'm less SP blind than I think.
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Huh? > What? > Who? = Me? >Uhhh... > Hmmm... = Shucks. > Heck.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Catharsis free.

Absolute garbage. No clue how I'm even functioning right now. The hell is wrong with me lately? I'm worse than I usually even am off meds.
    JOHARI || NOHARI