User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Just shave your head, then you never have to worry again.

Doubtful But Well Meaning RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It really depends on how greasy your hair gets/if you get dandruff/ect.

I was every other day because of dandruff, though my shampoo/conditioner combo helps with that
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

MBTI
    xsfp
    Enneagram
    ??? sp

it depends on what your hair is like, but I wash mine every day/every other day. it's not thin, but it gets greasy on the top/around my face and I feel like dry shampoo just doesn't really cut it for me

I guess this thread is for Caucasian women?
    As a black woman, I was my hair every three weeks or so. Our hair isn't oily and is prone to dryness, so washing it every day would dry it out completely.
    Likes Betty Blue, SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I've gone from every day to once every four or five days. I started doing that because my hair was dry and because I was needing Epsom salts soaks and couldn't justify needlessly using that much water if I could avoid it fairly painlessly. It's taken awhile for my hair, but I actually like it better a day or two in, rather than freshly washed.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Caribelle View Post
    I guess this thread is for Caucasian women?
    As a black woman, I was my hair every three weeks or so. Our hair isn't oily and is prone to dryness, so washing it every day would dry it out completely.
    How do you decide when it needs it? Also, do you use any product in your hair? Is buildup of that ever a problem? That's one of the reasons I used to wash my curlyish hair more frequently, even though it was dry. I wanted to revive the wave pattern and get rid of some of the buildup of gel.

MBTI
    yupp

so the title cuts off at how many times a week. and so my brains fills the rest in with do you masturbate
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

At the moment 1-2 X per week, no conditioner. It's bleached and I quite like the rough and ready and body texture it has like this. But eh, I may change it up again at some point. I was thinking of a pale blue...
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

🍓 girl in an 🍎 world SurrealisticSlumbers's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

my hair is very strange.

It's neither thin, nor is it really thick. I get greasy roots by Day #2. Drives me crazy.

It's also got some weird texture going on, as it's naturally wavy, but some strands in the back are a bit kinky. I can easily look a bit wild when it's a humid day... hair goes poof!
    Over 40 years ago, we were passing through South Carolina - possibly on our way to Florida.
    For reasons unknown to this day, we were shot to death, execution style, on the side of a dirt road.
    We were a young couple, probably in our early to mid-20s, and may have been French Canadian.
    Our identities have never been established.
    So... Who were we?