User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    And if you aren't a sexual person, that's fine, but you should make that clear.
    I wouldn’t say I’m not a sexual person. But I don’t enjoy/find pleasure in writing long explicit sexual texts about where my hands should go and where he wants to put his thumb?

I’ve made it very clear to him but he can’t help himself still. I think he genuinely likes me, that’s why I’m wondering if this is part of how ENFPs bond.

However, it shows a level of disrespect so whether or not this is a type thing or an idiosyncrasy of his - it needs to be addressed in a serious manner.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Not type related. Everyone lives sexuality in a different way.

Anyway, be aware of how he treats your sexual boundaries. If he doesn't respect them, just run.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Chaotic neutral.
    Likes LillyRoar, Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    EDIT: Spoilered because this is more a response that explains my POV and where I'm coming from than a response to LilyRoar's OP.
    I agree not type related. Being an ENFP and having been in long distance relationships sexting is in my wheel house because it (for me) creates intimacy with the other person. But I usually follow the other persons lead, it's like a dance both people have to be into it for it to be worth the steps.

Bottom line if your not into it. Your not into it but it is very clear that he is into it and you may not be compatible. This goes back to another conversation we had in another thread about people not being honest and upfront about the level of sexual (or type) of sexual relationships and compromising in a way that is uncomfortable for them just to please their partner in the initial stages, it sets up unrealistic expectations.
    Likes LillyRoar, Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    I agree not type related. Being an ENFP and having been in long distance relationships sexting is in my wheel house because it (for me) creates intimacy with the other person. But I usually follow the other persons lead, it's like a dance both people have to be into it for it to be worth the steps.

Bottom line if your not into it. Your not into it but it is very clear that he is into it and you may not be compatible. This goes back to another conversation we had in another thread about people not being honest and upfront about the level of sexual (or type) of sexual relationships and compromising in a way that is uncomfortable for them just to please their partner in the initial stages, it sets up unrealistic expectations.
    Great input. Thank you!
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post