User Tag List

Default Buddhist Personality Test

Buddhist Personality Test

Aversive/Wise Types are characterized by critical judgment and adversity towards the conundrums of everyday life. In their unenlightened state, they to be overly critical where they are quick to point out problems at every turn. This inclination can lead to problems related to grumpiness, irritability, worry, disdainfulness, and aggression. On the other hand, the Aversive/Wise type has a natural knack for discerning the underlying truth of a situation with great clarity, strength, and integrity, and standing up for what is just and fair in a way that is inspiring to others.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Confused/Mindful Types are lost in, and overwhelmed by, the sense-impressions of everyday life. In their unenlightened state, they appear confused and scatterbrained, as if absent and daydreaming and unsure of how to tackle this whole business of life. This inclination can lead to problems related to passivity, doubt, negligence, ignorance, inaction, and anxiety, as if they are unsure of what to do with themselves and end up just following others. On the other hand, Confused/Mindful types also have the greatest ability to perceive the world in a truly mindful state if they develop themselves, being able to see the world anew with a “beginner’s mind,” which in turn gives rise to creativity, spontaneity, and equanimity.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Interesting test.

There is a crack in everything
    T h a t ' s...h o w...t h e...l i g h t...g e t s...i n

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Multiple types aoparently equally striving and confused
    Likes Burner liked this post

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Multiple Results: You appear to have two or more equally prominent Buddhist personality types. It is possible that you are an equal fit for all of those types. On the other hand, it is also possible that you simply answered the questions in such a way that you ended up with tied results, even though, in reality, you do have a definite Buddhist personality type. Whether you really are an equal fit for all of these personality types or you just happened to get an equal score on all of them we are unable to say; we are therefore also unable to give you a more personalized description. But you can consult the chart above to see which of the characters you scored the strongest on.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

I got confused/mindful but the distribution was 30-30-40...
    Only 10 questions, I have find this test kind of disappointing.

10-40-50

Confused/Mindful Types are lost in, and overwhelmed by, the sense-impressions of everyday life. In their unenlightened state, they appear confused and scatterbrained, as if absent and daydreaming and unsure of how to tackle this whole business of life. This inclination can lead to problems related to passivity, doubt, negligence, ignorance, inaction, and anxiety, as if they are unsure of what to do with themselves and end up just following others. On the other hand, Confused/Mindful types also have the greatest ability to perceive the world in a truly mindful state if they develop themselves, being able to see the world anew with a “beginner’s mind,” which in turn gives rise to creativity, spontaneity, and equanimity.

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    153 so/sp

Aversive/Wise Types are characterized by critical judgment and adversity towards the conundrums of everyday life. In their unenlightened state, they to be overly critical where they are quick to point out problems at every turn. This inclination can lead to problems related to grumpiness, irritability, worry, disdainfulness, and aggression. On the other hand, the Aversive/Wise type has a natural knack for discerning the underlying truth of a situation with great clarity, strength, and integrity, and standing up for what is just and fair in a way that is inspiring to others.

Yeap, I am not really a confused person.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    739 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

40% Striving
    20% Wise
    40% Confused
    "Am I about dollars or about change?
    Am I about knowledge or about brains?

- J. Cole, Miss America

Don't put yourself in a box. There's only so many cubic feet and I doubt you'd fit in.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

50% Striving/Appreciative
    30% Confused/Mindful
    20% Aversive/Wise