User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dareyth View Post
    Melatonin and ibuprofen 30min before bed if I really want a good night's sleep. Idk if the ibuprofen actually works, but I've always felt better taking it. I also tend to use the blue light filter on my phone as well. And yeah, having a clean and fresh bed and pillow can do wonders too.
    Ibuprofen helps me sleep better too.
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes Dareyth liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Seriously I've discovered lately that the ocean sounds setting on Alexa really works. It's very weird I had a couple weeks of no sleep and I remembered someone mentioning soothing sounds. This works like a charm !
    Likes Black Sun liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    Seriously I've discovered lately that the ocean sounds setting on Alexa really works. It's very weird I had a couple weeks of no sleep and I remembered someone mentioning soothing sounds. This works like a charm !
    I think you can find "sleeping music" on youtube, iirc. Or brainwave music, it might be called.

I personally cannot stand white noise and sounds while sleeping, because it amplifies my hypnagogic/hypnapompic hallucinations. It also registers as a radio or TV on in the next room. The only way I can tolerate it, is like an air conditioner. Because the heat is a bigger concern for me while sleeping. I am one of those people who prefer an ice cold bedroom.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by Dareyth View Post
    I think you can find "sleeping music" on youtube, iirc. Or brainwave music, it might be called. I personally cannot stand white noise and sounds while sleeping, because it amplifies my hypnagogic/hypnapompic hallucinations. It also registers as a radio or TV on in the next room. The only way I can tolerate it, is like an air conditioner. Because the heat is a bigger concern for me while sleeping. I am one of those people who prefer an ice cold bedroom.
    I'm the opposite I need a white noise of some sorts to sleep. When I went to college in Canada none of the rooms had fans in it so I struggled to sleep for 3 months couldn't figure out why. When I returned home and slept in my room for the first time I realized it was sound of the Fan that was missing.
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    I'm the opposite I need a white noise of some sorts to sleep. When I went to college in Canada none of the rooms had fans in it so I struggled to sleep for 3 months couldn't figure out why. When I returned home and slept in my room for the first time I realized it was sound of the Fan that was missing.
    Oh yeah, everyone is different. I kinda wonder if it is linked to genetics or something else. My BF for example, needs a fan or AC as well, even when it is cold out. The silence disturbs him more than anything else. It honestly might be linked to anxiety, and or paranoia.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post