User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Cricket!

It feels *mostly* accurate, except for the detail-oriented part. I'm not all that detail-oriented, which is exactly why I prefer to keep things organized a particular way. I'll lose everything & live in a Lexplosion of random crap wherever. It's one or the other.

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Enneagram
    9 sp

Ladybug

Ladybugs are generally stressed out by surface clutter and like to keep their living space clean and clutter free. Usually, a Ladybug takes a lot of pride in having a clean and well decorated home. The hidden areas of a Ladybug’s home are a different story though!

You know you’re a ladybug if your surfaces are clean and tidy but your junk drawer is overflowing and you would be embarrassed if guests opened your closets. Ladybugs need macro-organizing systems (aka quick and easy) and without a system in place, stuff can get shoved here, there and everywhere! Ladybugs need to work on setting up systems inside drawers and closets that are quick and easy to use.

---
    This is really accurate. I hate visual clutter, but I end up just shoving everything out of sight rather than truly organizing. My closets/drawers are literal disaster areas. The best thing I've done for my clothes is organize them by color in my closet, otherwise they were all mixed together and I could never find anything or I was lazy and never rehung them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Cricket!

It feels *mostly* accurate, except for the detail-oriented part. I'm not all that detail-oriented, which is exactly why I prefer to keep things organized a particular way. I'll lose everything & live in a Lexplosion of random crap wherever. It's one or the other.

I feel the macro organizing is the best choice for finding a happy medium here. If I have everything that needs to go in a specific yet generalized pile - I put them there without issue. I can get to micro-ing when I get to it. That's "good enough" for me.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.