User Tag List

First 123

It's a nice test. The only 'comment' I have is that I prefer to work with scales. So not 'select the most correct answer' but being able to scale each answer individually. I couldn't really answer the "What do you do when problems arise" par example because I couldn't fully relate to any of the possible answers.

The other difficult thing with Enneagram tests I suppose is whether or not you can ty/put a motivation to/in the question. As an example; I am more inclined to:
    "Assert my opinions, views, needs and desires. I like to make things happen."
    "Withdraw from the world to take care and protect myself.
    "A blend of those two, whichever works for the situation, even if I have to sacrifice my own desires". The last one was relatable until the second comma. (I'd be a 'blend', because I go by my energy level and how I am feeling, I wouldn't sacrifice my own desires.)
    (I am writing this while I am still making the test, so note that I am only talking about some specifics characteristics of the test now.)
    In the other thread when I talked about MBTI tests you suggested something along the lines of "Go to question B if..." I think in this case, this wouldn't be a bad solution. You could split these questions, if someone selects they are more inclined to withdraw from the world you can make a separate question to pinpoint why they like to withdraw from the world (as different types/instincts all have different reasons to withdraw). Though I can imagine that... it's much work to put such thing into a test.

The "Choose the word(s) that best describe you" were nice.

The results;
    I Always Go Back To Me

Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThisName View Post
    The other difficult thing with Enneagram tests I suppose is whether or not you can ty/put a motivation to/in the question. As an example; I am more inclined to:
    "Assert my opinions, views, needs and desires. I like to make things happen."
    "Withdraw from the world to take care and protect myself.
    "A blend of those two, whichever works for the situation, even if I have to sacrifice my own desires". The last one was relatable until the second comma. (I'd be a 'blend', because I go by my energy level and how I am feeling, I wouldn't sacrifice my own desires.)
    (I am writing this while I am still making the test, so note that I am only talking about some specifics characteristics of the test now.)
    In the other thread when I talked about MBTI tests you suggested something along the lines of "Go to question B if..." I think in this case, this wouldn't be a bad solution. You could split these questions, if someone selects they are more inclined to withdraw from the world you can make a separate question to pinpoint why they like to withdraw from the world (as different types/instincts all have different reasons to withdraw). Though I can imagine that... it's much work to put such thing into a test.
    I have run into this, too, though I don't recall whether I did on this particular test. Often answer options are phrased in terms of: "I do X because of Y". I might indeed do X, but because of Z or W which are quite different from Y. Even on tests which present a list and ask: how much does this describe you on a scale of 1 to 5, what would I pick? 3 because at least I do X? If the link between the question and a type is based on the motivation part, though, it will steer me to the wrong type.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I have run into this, too, though I don't recall whether I did on this particular test. Often answer options are phrased in terms of: "I do X because of Y". I might indeed do X, but because of Z or W which are quite different from Y. Even on tests which present a list and ask: how much does this describe you on a scale of 1 to 5, what would I pick? 3 because at least I do X? If the link between the question and a type is based on the motivation part, though, it will steer me to the wrong type.
    I've take a test a couple of times where the instructions specify to rate the statements with the part you least agree with. So if part of it doesn't apply at all even if the other part does completely, you'd rate it with a 0 or 1. I like that way of doing it.
    нєισтяσριc

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

19% 5
    14% 6
    13% 4
    12% 1
    12% 9
    11% 2
    9% 7
    6% 8
    5% 3

My results are accurate.

Well done Luminous.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    614 so/sx

14% - 3

14%- 7

12%- 5

11%- 1

11%- 2

11%- 9

11%- 8

9%- 6

8%- 4

My tritype according to this test would be 3w2 > 7w8 > 1/9 or 7w8 > 3w2 > 1/9. Sounds more high-energy and assertive than I'd consider myself, haha, but a fun test nonetheless! My identified tritype remains intact
    “When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.” - Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man

"The most we can hope for is to create the best possible conditions for success, then let go of the outcome. The ride is a lot more fun that way." - Phil Jackson, Eleven Rings

MBTI
    ZNTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I like the approach of this test so far. Got 7, 3, and 5 as my top three. Odd that my 9 is not higher, but it's more or less similar to what I usually get.

Likes Luminous, Burner liked this post

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Nice job Lumi And its quite accurate! Here's what I got:

Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

18% - 9
    15% - 2
    14%- 5
    нєισтяσριc