User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Ok then, I really don't know what point you're trying to make then.
    It helps to read my post since everything's clearly stated. Never mind, I give up. The Feeling function owns emotions because an interweb person says so, one who disregards Jung's theoretical model.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by rav3n View Post
    It helps to read my post since everything's clearly stated. Never mind, I give up. The Feeling function owns emotions because an interweb person says so, one who disregards Jung's theoretical model.
    You could at least state that as I expressed it, instead of an exaggerated version of it.

So, the Feeling function doesn't have anything to do with emotion, because you say so. Oh wait, you said they do relate so (exaggerating like you) you also think Feeling owns emotion.

But whether a subset of emotions are an integral facet of how the Feeling function works is a valid debate in the typology community, I'm not exactly standing alone on this.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

This post was meant to be posted in this thread yesterday but I accidentally posted it in a different thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Legion
    I said that Feeling overlaps with emotion, so there are emotions that are and aren't linked to Feeling.

Here's how it seems to work (not original ideas: I'm paraphrasing someone else):

Happy and sad are linked to the inner feeling states of Fi, whereas Fe is more about social emotions of giving off warmth and hostility.

The emotions of anger, shame and fear (e.g. enneagram) are a different spectrum of emotions, not linked to Feeling per se.

This may not be correct, but it is what I'm working with.