User Tag List

First 1151596061

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I trust them more than I trust big corporations.
    Wait until a dirty cop comes to your home and falsifies a police report. Then we'll see how generous you are with your trust and idealism.
    Byedon 2020

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Wait until a dirty cop comes to your home and falsifies a police report. Then we'll see how generous you are with your trust and idealism.
    While I am waiting, I will have corporations betray my trust and intrude in my life in many other ways, and I will have much less recourse than I have with the bad cop. "Market forces" are supposed to keep companies on the straight and narrow. We have all seen how well that works.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Are you having fun beating up yet another one of your straw men?
    It would be a straw man if you didn't post an article lamenting defunding the police as an attempt to prove why government is bad. Isn't the premise of that article that reducing the power of the government (through the police) is bad because it creates more crime? Please explain to me how the police are not part of the government. It seems odd to consider yourself anti-government or "small government" but support the most coercive part of the government (the part that you know, is actually authorized to use deadly force).

If it were real libertarianism and not libertarian fascism, conservatives wouldn't be opposed to defunding the police.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi