User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is America great now?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 12.00%
  • No

20 80.00%
  • This question is mean.

2 8.00%
First 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    no way man. no way

you need to stop listening to democrat propaganda.

That is hard since it seems that basically all MSM on the continent are generally critical of Trump. Left, right, center doesn't make too much of a difference. While in many cases they even seem to define the problems more clearly then the American media. What is because here people have figured out how to do things about Americans are still dreaming. Like medicare for all. By European standards even good chunk of Democratic stuff is crazy but current GOP is simply over the line however you look at it.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Consequence do you think that will have?
    I was being sarcastic. Americans have too much pride, and our culture is part of the reason it got out of hand. Hence the "At least they died free" remark, to represent their mindset. I don't get what is so hard about wearing a mask, but I also don't agree with unconstitutional enforcement of making them mandatory/punishable by law for not doing so. If they just wore the mask to begin with, no one would have tried to infringe on your rights. Simple.

Hence why I said previously that social cohesion was the most effective measure against covid. Japan and S. Korea clearly demonstrated that. USA is pretty individualist. I am not surprised this is happening at all, and neither should you be. USA isn't like a lot of other countries, and vice versa. Each country will have its unique struggles, so it's probably fair to say you can't compare them/hold different countries to the same standard.

There is also far too much finger pointing going on.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.

Has anywhere in the world ever been great?
    PHOENIX
    “But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself. ... You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes?” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    I was being sarcastic. Americans have too much pride, and our culture is part of the reason it got out of hand. Hence the "At least they died free" remark, to represent their mindset. I don't get what is so hard about wearing a mask, but I also don't agree with unconstitutional enforcement of making them mandatory/punishable by law for not doing so. If they just wore the mask to begin with, no one would have tried to infringe on your rights. Simple.
    Oh, I have to apologize to you. I was taken by surprise by your remark, and wasn't quite sure how to interpret it. I decided you were being serious. My apologies.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Likes Maou liked this post