First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Faraday Future

You are forward looking and demand the latest in technology, whether it's a Bluetooth speaker for your shower or a toothbrush that senses that you need to replace the bristles. Where is the future of the automobile? It may lie with Faraday Future. They have not yet released a car, but their prototypes make the Tesla Model S look like a Ford Pinto. FF's models have more sensors and processing power than a Tesla. FF's models use four-wheel steering not just to round corners with ease, but to change lanes automatically, parallel park without turning and make possible automated driving maneuvers that will save fuel, and make long journeys more pleasant.
    “When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.” - Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man

"The most we can hope for is to create the best possible conditions for success, then let go of the outcome. The ride is a lot more fun that way." - Phil Jackson, Eleven Rings

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

1976 VW Golf GTI Mk1
    You love the basics of fun, but you have a practical side. No car appeals to those people more than the original hot hatchback, engineered in the 1970s, and popularized in the 1980s. VW created the GTI by taking the dour, practical Golf and turning it into a road-carving machine that turns gasoline into fun. With a Golf Mk1, you can have your cake and eat it too.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Stigmata liked this post