User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    That sounds divine.
    I love it, but nothing beats the experience of a spa house with multiple areas. Can't wait to sit in the hot and cold rooms and steam outside in the different types of hot baths again
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sun View Post
    I love it, but nothing beats the experience of a spa house with multiple areas. Can't wait to sit in the hot and cold rooms and steam outside in the different types of hot baths again
    That sounds amazing. I've never experienced anything like that, but I'd like to.
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes Black Sun liked this post

I thought the thread title meant SP as in self preservation types on the enneagram, not xSxPs. Excuse me guys lmao
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

As many people before me said, being active physically helps me a lot. Working out, running, going for a walk are all activities that always help me regulate my mood. Also, reading, watching tv shows etc. helps me distract my mind from negative thoughts.
    Another thing that helps me is seeing people. Of course I never want to in the beginning when I'm not feeling well, but if I manage to "force" myself, in the end I'll be glad I went out because talking with others and doing stuff together leaves me with no time to dwell on my negative thoughts, and this way I end up breaking the cycle
    Another big help for me comes from creativity. Writing and drawing really help me a lot to focus on my positive characteristics and not dwell excessively on the negative ones
    Likes Powehi liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

Yesterday I was really anxious so I kept walking to the lake to look at the tiny frogs. It helped. I spend my day practicing singing and dancing, taking a long bath and walk, doing my work (sometimes after drinking a beer if I'm too anxious), and having a fun treat like an ice cream snack, and play silly games with my cats. This is kinda the only stuff I do voluntarily all day. I never do intense, concentration, strategy games, movies about guns and plans to get the money, etc. for fun. The stuff I do is simpler sensory fun all day as much as I can. Otherwise my sanity would hang from a thread.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey
    Likes red_evening_apple liked this post