User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Sosyncd Test

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

You're an INFP: The Dreamer
    INFPs are creative and complex individuals. They mostly appear calm and adaptable but when a strongly-held value is challenged, they will fight tooth and nail for what they believe in. Authenticity is key to INFPs and they feel little pressure to conform to social norms. Superficial and fake people are an instant turn-off for this personality type.

INFPs are open-minded and non-judgmental. They appreciate that different paths and ways of life work for different people. Empathy and understanding come naturally to these sensitive souls. INFPs have vivid imaginations and enjoy exploring new concepts.

When it comes to relationships, INFPs are devoted, warm and caring. They are dedicated and deeply loyal partners who apply their idealistic nature to relationships. But INFPs can be overly idealistic, putting their partner on a pedestal, and if this romanticised illusion is not tempered, it can be a shock for both parties when it comes crashing down.

Best matches: ENTJ, ENFJ and INTJ.

Strengths:

* Empathetic
    * Principled
    * Open-minded
    * Creative

Weaknesses:

* Oversensitive
    * Take things too personally
    * Impractical
    * Unrealistic
    Chase the adventure. Cherish the joy.

Cu·ri·ous
    adjective
    1. Eager to know or learn something.
    2. Strange; unusual.

INTP ~ 9w1 2w1 5w6 so/sx ~ Burned Hufflepuff
    Ti > Fe > Fi > Si > Ne = Se > Te = Ni
    Likes Norexan liked this post

You're an INTP: The Enquirer.

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Here's what I got Fun test btw Lumi!

I get ENTP all the time these days... I should invent a new type for me for a change lol

You're an ENTP: The Visionary
    ENTPs are dynamic individuals who have a strong thirst for learning. They often have a wide range of interests and a hoard of knowledge about obscure topics. ENTPs dive into projects head-first and when they’re passionate about something, they’ll spend countless hours consuming every bit of information they can find about it.

ENTPs are quick to question existing ways of doing things, placing little value on tradition for tradition’s sake. Brainstorming and reinventing the wheel comes naturally to this type, which makes them well suited to entrepreneurship. ENTPs thrive in debates, greatly enjoying the process of picking apart arguments and understanding different perspectives.

When it comes to relationships, ENTPs are comfortable leaving their options open until they meet someone truly worth their time. When they do find that person, they’ll want to know as much as possible about them. Some take offense at the argumentative nature of ENTPs, so this type works well with people who understand that their need to challenge comes from a place of curiosity rather than bad intention.

Ideal date: An escape room.

Best matches: INFJ, INTJ and ENFJ.

Strengths:

* Quick-witted
    * Innovative
    * Knowledgeable
    * Resourceful

Weaknesses:

* Argumentative
    * Tactless
    * Easily bored
    * Impulsive
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

The results are in...
    You're an INFP: The Dreamer
    INFPs are creative and complex individuals. They mostly appear calm and adaptable but when a strongly-held value is challenged, they will fight tooth and nail for what they believe in. Authenticity is key to INFPs and they feel little pressure to conform to social norms. Superficial and fake people are an instant turn-off for this personality type.

INFPs are open-minded and non-judgmental. They appreciate that different paths and ways of life work for different people. Empathy and understanding come naturally to these sensitive souls. INFPs have vivid imaginations and enjoy exploring new concepts.

When it comes to relationships, INFPs are devoted, warm and caring. They are dedicated and deeply loyal partners who apply their idealistic nature to relationships. But INFPs can be overly idealistic, putting their partner on a pedestal, and if this romanticised illusion is not tempered, it can be a shock for both parties when it comes crashing down.

Best matches: ENTJ, ENFJ and INTJ.

Strengths:

* Empathetic
    * Principled
    * Open-minded
    * Creative

Weaknesses:

* Oversensitive
    * Take things too personally
    * Impractical
    * Unrealistic
    "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again..."