User Tag List

First 234

I don't tend to read into what things mean, honestly. I don't interpret one physical action as more sincere or disarming than another. People act / lie. That's not to say I'm untrusting, it's simply that I don't gauge intentions according to physical actions, and therefore one doesn't have more meaning than another to me in that way. I am not in their mind and I cannot know what's genuinely on it as they're doing it. Even "just lust / desire" may be an expression of their love, passion, and craving for closeness and intimacy. Likewise, a kiss on the forehead from them could be mostly void of meaning, just some thoughtless whim. It could easily be feigned affection as well. I don't add interpretations unless they verbally express what things mean coming from them. I simply enjoy the sensations and immerse myself in the emotions. When there is mutual trust and love for a romantic partner, every physical action is a meaningful experience because it's with them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    666 sx/sp

Sometimes it doesn't even take a kiss

He does this to me a lot and I just:

Likes Luminous, Logic Faery liked this post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've only been forehead kissed once by a guy who was trying to have a one-night stand with me. So in that case, I don't think it really meant anything affectionate. I was too nervous and tense to enjoy it (he pointed out I was shaking a bit) so maybe he was trying to calm me down. He failed. Nothing happened after that.

I don't really think it means anything. I think a forehead kiss could be meaningful to me with the right person, but as a gesture I find it meaningless.
    tried to make it one last round, but i'm tapping out now

Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Ugh. The entire OP just smacks of 鈥淭ypical female鈥 sentiment. *eye roll*

Can鈥檛 remember the last time I had a forehead kiss, probably from my Grandfather. He was great.
    鈥 Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)鈥

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Yuurei View Post
    Ugh. The entire OP just smacks of 鈥淭ypical female鈥 sentiment. *eye roll*

Can鈥檛 remember the last time I had a forehead kiss, probably from my Grandfather. He was great.
    Indeed, but I can more readily see myself doing this than, well, many alternatives.
    Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
    And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
    In no hurry for the morrow, vainly I had sought to borrow
    From the web surcease of sorrow that I'd often felt before
    Likes Yuurei liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

They tend to be utilitarian, more top of the head kisses as the person kissing me is a foot taller. I don't fine it romantic, it's a bit paternal if I think about it long enough but mostly I don't care.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    RPTR
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I鈥檓 tall (5鈥9鈥), usually eye-level (or close to it) with my partners, so forehead kisses were never really a thing. Just cheek & mouth.
    Forehead would not feel romantic for me, but I can see how others might feel otherwise.

I once had a partner kiss all the big ugly scars on my face (I鈥檝e had several reconstructive surgeries from infections that left deep, disfiguring scars鈥 & this was before most were repaired), because I was so anxious/self conscious when he was that close-up to my face. It鈥檚 a sweet memory. One of many reasons we鈥檙e still close friends, despite being mutually incompatible as a couple [for completely unrelated reasons].
    鈥漎ou bred raptors...?鈥