User Tag List

Talking What type do you think I am ? (Video)

Hey what's up, I've been interested in typology for a while now and haven't found out what type I am yet, interested in what people think my mbti type is/enneagram and how you found out what yours was.
    YouTube

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    SLI

I would guess ISTJ as your type
    Just a lazy ISTP kid lost in Neverland
    sp-593
    Likes AceHop liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by A Lost Boy View Post
    I would guess ISTJ as your type
    Thanks for the typing, ISTJ as in the socionics LSI (TiSe) or mbti SiTe, and any specific points ?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by AceHop View Post
    Thanks for the typing, ISTJ as in the socionics LSI (TiSe) or mbti SiTe, and any specific points ?
    Not really... I mean, I'm sure you were already able to tell you were a T > F, and I could estimate the other letters through your answers.

I meant MBTI, I don't know enough about socionics to type people yet :/ (I am willing to take a shot in the dark and say LSI, since you kind of come off as a rational type)
    BTW, I wouldn't discard SLI from the list if that happens to be more relatable to you.
    Just a lazy ISTP kid lost in Neverland
    sp-593

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp

ISTJ does seem like a possibility. INTJ is also a possibility, although you seem to have both strengths of being clearly engaged in the concrete world, but also adept at philosophy and abstraction. I think your intelligence makes you a unique case of possessing high levels of ability with both the Sensory and iNtuitive realms. I think there is a way you are going to defy one specific type because you convey a kind of giftedness in multiple, contrasting areas.

You definitely seem like a Thinker and not a Feeler to a fairly extreme degree. Your relationship to life and reality is based on reasoned logic and strategy. Your approach to ethics is also reasoned logically. There is a lot of Te in your expression involving strategy for accomplishing goals. You seem to value concrete, definable strategies based on accurate knowledge and technique. You also seem strongly like a J because you are so strongly goal oriented and structured in your approach to life.
    bunny omi

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp

I'll add another thought - your video comes across strong TJ in my mind. Since that is the clearest aspect to your personality, it is possible you are a Te-dom. That would place the N and S functions closer together, which is a harder distinction because you seem to use both comfortably. You do also have a strong ethical focus which is what made me initially think ITJ placing Fi in the tertiary position, but it may be you have all of your functions well developed. Your ethical approach is very rationalistic, not to say that a Feeler isn't rationalistic, but you have a strong focus on learning all the information, applying strategy and technique, and gaining observable results, so it does seem like your sense of ethics and life are filtered through Te. I would learn towards ENTJ because your perceiving functions do come across as Ni and Se.
    bunny omi