User Tag List

First 567

Corrupted of Purpose... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

It's possible. For me it's like this^
    The marquis de Carabas was not a good man, and he knew himself well enough to be perfectly certain that he was not a brave man. He had long since decided that the world, Above or Below, was a place that wished to be deceived, and, to this end, he had named himself from a lie in a fairy tale, and created himself--his clothes, his manner, his carriage--as a grand joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    And going back on topic, just re-asking, how do you guys use Fi to be or stay motivated? Is that even possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post

It's possible. For me it's like this^
    Yes.

Just because the ideal isn't possible doesn't mean I stop wanting it or working for it.

But I think, for me, motivation that way can look entirely different than what I was picturing when you first asked that question. It's not as active.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram

Can you two develop more?
    I mean, cool vid great speech part, but, how that translates into, I dont know, anti procrastination and action?

Corrupted of Purpose... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Can you two develop more?
    I mean, cool vid great speech part, but, how that translates into, I dont know, anti procrastination and action?
    Depends on how you use it. What does your personal code tell you to do when faced with a choice between action or procrastination?
    The marquis de Carabas was not a good man, and he knew himself well enough to be perfectly certain that he was not a brave man. He had long since decided that the world, Above or Below, was a place that wished to be deceived, and, to this end, he had named himself from a lie in a fairy tale, and created himself--his clothes, his manner, his carriage--as a grand joke.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    Depends on how you use it. What does your personal code tell you to do when faced with a choice between action or procrastination?
    Tells me that my ideals are impossible and humanity is doomed. And there is not much I can do about it.
    No, actually, my country is, humanity I dont know. I feel the evilness describe on the video surprass love and all so easyly that it even laughs.

But I never get this action because its impossible to get anything great done at all. Luminous point of action beside its being impossible is interesting, however I am kind of a non-believer, ya know...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Fi in ISFP and ESFP

Fi feeling is a type of feeling that can't be expressed naturally except through an extroverted perceptive functions in conjunction with it: Ne or Se. The end of the result of expression is not a judgement but a sensory perception or intuitive perception that depends on the perceptive function. An Fi in conjunction with Se will result their work in a five senses sensatible way but with Ne will be expressed by intuitive way.
    An example will be an expression of the feeling of via music. The music, which is the end result, is sensatible by hearing sense is a means of feeling expression of the Fi-Se type. When you understand music in typology standpoint, you'll view it as a sensational expression.
    quote-music-begins-where-words-are-powerless-to-express-music-is-made-for-the-inexpressible-clau.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Debussy
    Music begins when words are powerless to express. Music is made for the inexpressible.
    According to a 19th century french composer, Claude Debussy, "Music is made for the inexpressible". What is "the inexpressible" he refers to? I believe he refers to his own feeling, which he can't express well, except via his music. To express the feeling is the main problem for Fi primary, and the type can only do this by playing music.

But in ESFP(Fi aux), Fi will behave naturally differently with in ISFP (Fi primary). in ESFP, to express Fi is not their primary problem.
    One of the natural expression of Fi aux in ESFP with cheer-leading. They dance, performed acrobatic move, do their team work coordination with other cheerleader member. In cheerleading, they want to show the dances that gives motivation to usually competing athletes. So their main problem is their dance and acrobatic performance, which is a perception sightsensatible to the sightsenses, unlike DeBussy who wants to express his feeling through his music.

ESFP as a kid.

Cheerleaders will need a very big trust to their teammates, that they'll have to let their body be thrown and trust that their teammates will be able catch them when they are falling, so that they do not have to worry that they might hit the floor and get injured.
    My problem is more or less a bit similar with De Bussy (I identify him Fi primary). I am in my quest to find out how to express my feeling. Most of the time, I can't even smile. I observes my past photos in official documents, none of them I found smiling. I realize that smiling needs a certain feeling gets conscious.
    It seems very easy for the cheerleader girl to smile though. it seems rather naturally easy for her to get conscious of a feeling required to smile.
    Last edited by typologyenthusiast; 11-21-2019 at 07:02 PM.