User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    :(: None

May I add the option; *not having to pee anymore?

Honestly, I think I would pull some all-nighters but I will probably become bored after a few of them. I am also lacking inspiration right now (and ok, I am lazy), might respond later, again.
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You could make a lot of money pretending to be better than David Blaine.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Sung Jin-Woo, The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    If you (and only you this isnt a solving it for the world issue, for the purposes of this hypothosis, as far as you know only uoi have these abilities) no longer had to eat. Sleep? Breathe? You were still alive you just didnt need to do those things. What would you do? You could still do them and even take pleasure in them, like dream etc. But you didnt need to. What would you do?
    I like this question, it intrigues me. This is exactly the kind of stuff I think about all the time, I wonder how I didn't come across this thread sooner.

Hmm... I'd want to use that extra time to focus on meditating and self-healing, because I can't help empower others to heal themselves until I empower myself first.
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes StrawberryBoots, The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

No. you dont feel fatigue. Yes you can take pleasure with eating and drinking still gets you buzzed and you can still savor that sweet sweet fresh air while theyre still making it. You can still choose whether to drink coke or pepsi or both or neither. JFK was still assassinated and and there were two Darrens on bewitched. The only differences between the you in this hypothosis and the you of the real world is, you wouldnt need to eat, sleep, or breathe. You still could if you wanted to seem like everyone else.
    I'm still gonna say its gonna fuck up your mental health, since your brain is designed in a way that responds to stimulus to operate effectively. Even If you don't need it, then your mind loses that connection to "life". For example, how do you cope with anxiety if your body's natural responses to it involve breathing erratically. It needs it to cope mentally, even if its optional. Everything would pretty much be the same, except fatigue.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    I'm still gonna say its gonna fuck up your mental health, since your brain is designed in a way that responds to stimulus to operate effectively. Even If you don't need it, then your mind loses that connection to "life". For example, how do you cope with anxiety if your body's natural responses to it involve breathing erratically. It needs it to cope mentally, even if its optional. Everything would pretty much be the same, except fatigue.
    You still "can" breath. you still "can" sleep there is nothing preventing you from doing that in this case. You just Dont. Have. To. the "negative" responses that a person who HAS to, have been removed from you for the purposes of this hypothetical situation.
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I stole the moon
    I made the stars align
    I showed you how to fly
    And you made me the bad guy
    I fought for you
    I kept you safe at night
    I would have risked my life
    And you made me the bad guy...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I'd compete in multiple marathons and win every one of them and use the money to build a batcave in Greenland.
    Ever notice how criminals almost never wear sweaters? What do scumbags have against knitted garments?
    Likes Sligh liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp

If you (and only you this isnt a solving it for the world issue, for the purposes of this hypothosis, as far as you know only uoi have these abilities) no longer had to eat. Sleep? Breathe? You were still alive you just didnt need to do those things. What would you do? You could still do them and even take pleasure in them, like dream etc. But you didnt need to. What would you do?
    Yay! My brain is in a robot body. I would dance like crazy all the time - the robo boogie.
    bunny omi

Likes The Cat liked this post