User Tag List

Socionics
    EII Ne

Default Silly little quiz

What Is Your Soulmate's Personality Like? - Quiz - Quizony.com

Your soulmate is:

The Romantic

Your soulmate will be a regular Prince Charming--a total romantic, the kind you read about in novels. Your soulmate will have a way with words and probably many dreams that will make you feel like you can conquer the world. Your soulmate may not make good on every dream, but you will never be without excitement or romance once you meet your soulmate!

hmm..
    well...at the very least, he will be my Prince Charming, regardless of whether or not he is seen that way by anybody else

Lavender's Wife πŸ¦„πŸ‘°πŸ‘Έ robobot14's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    963 sp/so

Your soulmate is: The Noble One

Your soulmate will be kind and caring, well mannered, and understanding. Your soulmate will treat you like royalty, for that is how they will see you. They will be loyal and true, both to you and to their ideals. Their idealism can make them a bit stubborn at times, but you'll come to love them for it, if you let yourself.
    9w1-6w7-3w4/Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries

𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒,
    𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π” π”žπ”°π”±π”©π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°
    β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° ✰✰✰✰
    Likes Venus Rose, Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Your soulmate is:
    The Noble One
    Your soulmate will be kind and caring, well mannered, and understanding. Your soulmate will treat you like royalty, for that is how they will see you. They will be loyal and true, both to you and to their ideals. Their idealism can make them a bit stubborn at times, but you'll come to love them for it, if you let yourself.
    Likes Venus Rose liked this post

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Mysterious Stranger's Avatar
    MBTI
    EXXX
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so
    Socionics
    Mad

Your soulmate is:
    The Rebel
    Your soulmate will walk to the beat of their own drum. They will be exciting, always able to make you laugh and surprise you. You should definitely expect the unexpected with your soulmate! They will believe in writing their own rules, their own futures, their own destinies. Get ready for one wild and wonderful ride when you meet your soulmate!
    I am but a dream--
    Your dream,
    A creature of your imagination...

We're all Faery Tales; after a fashion,
    Our stories unfolding around us...
    and through us...

In a moment you will have realized this,
    then you will banish me from your visions
    and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

The Rebel
    Your soulmate will walk to the beat of their own drum. They will be exciting, always able to make you laugh and surprise you. You should definitely expect the unexpected with your soulmate! They will believe in writing their own rules, their own futures, their own destinies. Get ready for one wild and wonderful ride when you meet your soulmate!

Probably inaccurate. A lot of these questions were "none of the above" the "What would you wear" question made me gag.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Your soulmate is:
    The Noble One

True Neutral 8 1 5 7 3 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Robos Husband πŸ’œπŸ‘‘πŸ’‹ Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

The Noble One
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Saugine Pisces Sun,Libra Moon, Libra Rising

My Dear Lady Lavender

You are my heart and my soul and my love. You make me feel complete and whole. In my soul garden you are the prettiest sweetest little daisy there and yet the boldest rose at the same time. I love you so much princess <3.
    Likes robobot14, Venus Rose liked this post

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

this quiz seems to assume i am a woman seeking a man... pass...
    "Every one interprets everything in terms of his own experience. If you say anything which does not touch a precisely similar spot in another man's brain, he either misunderstands you, or doesn't understand you at all."

"Whether you experience heaven or hell, remember that it is your mind which creates them."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The Rebel

Wait, what
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.