User Tag List

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Mysterious Stranger's Avatar

Default Love Letters to Batman

Dear Diary:
    I feel like the first jester who told the first joke. I think I may have found a new love. I hope he doesnt break my heart like my last loves. He's so sweet, and idealistic. I want to know his mind and dip my fingers in his soul. I love how he insists on fighting a battle he's already lost. I guess, I have a soft spot for underdogs. This world can be so cruel. I have to make sure my Batman is ready to face the crucible that comes from such high minded ideals. He doesnt think he's an idealist, but that kind of irony is just part of what makes me want to gas him with hallucinogens. Is this what love is? Of course, I don't expect him to feel the same way about me. It's how I know I really love him. I'm willing to cut this rope I have him tied to and let him go. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg I'm just kidding but could you imagine? all the fun sexy things I'd do to him if he were tied up, but let him go? I would never. The world is too harsh a place for my batsy. OH sure, this dance we do, of heroes and villains, it's all just a tango to mask how we really feel about each other. The kind of love that the world could never understand. When two foils cross paths like sinking ships in the night...I hate you like psychotic lovers fuck. Beyond the scope of saner men to comprehend. I love you like the cat loves the canary. What would I be without you? I know the real reason you always come when I call you. Your fists pepper my face with the kisses your lips envy. Oh sweet Batsy baby, I want to show you how I got these scars...the ones you haven't given me I mean. let's strip naked and paint each other red with razor blades and passion.

Well, I've got this business to take care of with making the fish of Gotham a little more friendly. I know he'll notice me. He always does, god it's so obvious he wants me. I don't know why he just can't come out and admit it? This society is so judgemental and cruel. I'll show them. I'll show them that love is so much more powerful than hate. I'll show 'em even if I have to take Gotham by storm. Because that's what you do when you're in love. -Mr. J.
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me.
    Likes Abcdenfp, Luminous, RadicalDoubt liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

blow a kiss to the universe and it is certain to wink at you in return.

You're just too good to be true, I can't take my eyes off of you.

Let me love you Batman....let me love you.

Dear Diary,

Back in Arkham again. I took over a prom. Nohing really exceptonal, a little bit of LSD in the punch bowl. Honestly why do they even still have punch bowls at proms, it's so cliche. Theyre gonna bring punch, and even thugh spiking the punch is one of the most overwrought tropes in fiction, I guess being drugged in public is a bit like a penthouse forum letter. You never think it's going to happen to you hehehehehehehe. But of course he came. I knew he would. He even wore his formal batsuit. I know he did it just for me, he's so romantic like that.

You know, I long for the day when two guys in love can just go to a prom together. So many of us never got the opportunity to go to prom with the person we really wanted to. I don't know why they dont have adult proms, I gotta think if they did, I wouldnt have had to hijack Gotham High's. Really all that blood is on society's hands. I'm just a dog chasing cars by comparison.

Speaking of, there's a new doctor here, and where as I'm not usually into girls, let alone blondes, this one, well, if Batsy doesnt want me dating around, he'd take me off the market. I know he thinks I don't know who he is behind that cowl, and I love him enough to keep that secret too, even from you dear diary, but I'll say this, all that money, and he still only ever wears the one type of collogne. This is just one reason why he needs me. IT's no big surprise who these "masked" vigalantes are, I mean for all their good pr, theyre not particularly clever. I mean who in Metroplois is actually buying the glasses on the buffest nerd in the city? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

Oh my dear sweet batsy baby, I am gonna make you so jealous. I can't wait to get back out there. But for now, I'll be patient. I recognize that look in the good Dr. Quinzel's lovely eyes. I've seen it in the mirror like reflection in my own pooling blood after one of our little foreplay sessions. She's seen something, untamable in me. Oh my precious little punching bag canj you even imagine? Why can't you love me the way I know I can get her to love me. The way I love you. Crazy, unconditional love, the kind of love that says no matter how much we hurt each other, we still need each other. You complete me. I want to switch faces with you and shove peices of mirrors in your eyes, but then, I'm a romantic.

That bitch Poison Ivy says she kissed Batman, I mean, I dont hate her, I get it, but I mean, please, she's so not his type. Scarecrow is in the room across from mine, and I have to confess, he he's got that timid quality without his fear gas, if he doesnt watch it with those big soulful eyes of his, I might just have to rethink this whole unrequited love thing with Batman, and take a trip down the yellow brick road with my scarecrow hehehehehehehehe. I wonder if I could talk Bats into a three way? Oh who am I kidding of course I could, he's insatiable when it comes to me.

Well, it's almost time for my therapy appointment, with the lovely dr Quinzel, I've got to confess, her suggestion that I keep a journal is surprisingly actually helping me process my feelings, I'm sure if we keep working closely together, I'm sure I can be out of here in no time.

J&B4EVA

Likes Luminous liked this post

Sucker love is heaven sent
    You pucker up our passion's spent
    My heart's a tart your body's rent
    My body's broken, yours is spent
    Carve your name into my arm
    Instead of stressed I lie here charmed
    'Cause there's nothing else to do
    Every me and every you
    Sucker love a box I choose
    No other box I choose to use
    Another love I would abuse
    No circumstances could excuse
    In the shape of things to come
    Too much poison come undone
    Every me and every you
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Sucker love is known to swing
    Prone to cling and waste these things
    Pucker up for heaven's sake
    There's never been so much at stake
    I serve my head up on a plate
    It's only comfort, calling late
    Every me and every you
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Like the naked leads the blind
    I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind
    Sucker love I always find
    Someone to bruise and leave behind
    All alone in space and time
    There's nothing here but what here's mine
    Something borrowed, something blue
    Every me and every you
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Every me and every you
    Every me
    Every me and every you
    Every me

What is the point of living if living is without you?

I hate this place, it's sooooooooooooo boring. Traipsing on the tails of lunatics for a cheap laugh just isnt doing it for me anymore. I hate loving you the way that I do, if I could I'd rip my own foolish heart out of my chest and choke you with it. You are my white whale, my Batty Dick. From hells heart I stab at thee, for true love's sake I'd spit my last breath at thee o cursed Bat. Even in my darkest rages, my heart still sings for you.

You know as I lie in the dim light of my cell, staring into the abyss behind my eye lids in the wee hours of the morning, listening to the gentle chuckle in my chest of my heart beating, I wonder, what are you doing out there alone in the night? Penguin was screaming out the window the other night, swears he saw Batman just lurking in the trees, watching the asylum. I confess, the thought of you here watching me, missing me, puts a smile on my face. Jonathan, he says I should call him Jonathan now, Jonathan says that you're just coming by to make sure we're all still locked away, I think it's cute how my little scarecrow has gotten so possessive over me, that threesome is definitely going to happen, we've been planning something special to warm you up, something I think you're really going to love. Wanna guess? pleasepleasepleaseplease, ok I'll give you a hint: Have you ever been so terrified, you just couldnt stop laughing? Fear and humor have a lot of parallels, and you know me, I like bringing concepts together into art. Jonathan reminds me of you in many ways. But he could never take your place. I want you to know how much I hate loving you, it burns me like acid, it bleaches my soul like my skin, it makes a mockery out of me. I will never forgive you for making me love you like I do. But then, you wouldn't want me to would you my darkest night. break my body against your sweet fists. let my blood be the ink you use to create a symphony of passion smeared across the streets of Gotham. God do you have any idea what I would do for you? If you dont, I promise, you will. OH my sweet silent Knight. How I've missed you being locked away in here. But dont fret my pet, things are working better than I hoped, and I'll be seeing you sooner than either of us expected. Until we meet again my sweet caped crusader....

hey call it creeping, I say loving, it's the only way for me
    Filling out papers, signing waivers but I stay outside his reach
    I name your mother and your father and the first pet that you keep
    I know your favourite place to dine at when your cheque comes in each week
    I know you do your wash on Sundays and you separate your whites
    and that your car needs a new tire 'cos last week I laid those spikes
    I've got a million polaroids with all the dates penned in red ink
    I sneak a walkie-talky in your room to listen to you sleep...
    You just don't know it yet but you love me and I love you the same
    One day we'll have a pretty wedding and I'll be your everything
    We'll be together, yes forever, we will never ever part
    Oh you don't know it yet but baby I've already got your heart
    Some call it stalking, I say walking just extremely close behind
    I'm sure if I sat down and asked you, well you really wouldn't mind.
    You've got those eyes that drive me crazy, and I've got eyes to watch you sleep
    I brought a pack lunch and some coffee for my stakeout in your tree... outside your house.
    Gotta be as quiet as a mouse, or else you'll call the police
    And I'll get done for somethin' stupid like disturbance of the peace
    and piece by piece I am collecting all the things you leave behind
    and when you don't I rummage through your bins to see what I can find...

It's not that I hate you. Quite the contrary. I hate how much I love you. I hate how much your paltry little opinion, counterfeit dime a dozen little thing that it is, insists on keeping us apart. You think you're better than me. But you're not. You're just like me, but in different colors. I need the full spectrum, all thorse greens and purples, greys, and of course red. But you, you just hide in the dark of black and white. You're so wrapped up in the coin toss between good and evil, wanting to be on the "right side up" and you dont even realize. You're just their tool. Gotham doesnt love you. Your little friend the Comissioner won't tell you, but I will. Theyre using you. But then, you're using them too.

You even use me.

But you and I both know, that you're not doing this for them. If they knew you like I knew you, hoo... the next time you answered that little bat signal, it would be for the mob to turn on their "Dark Knight" They judge you. Like you judge me. But unlike me, they wont forgive you. Just like we both know you cant forgive yourself. For what? All your many failings? ahahaha. I don't think so. Because, you don't really believe you have any failings do you Bats? Your way is the right way; and everyone else....they're the problem... What makes them any different from any of us? They're just cattle. Theyre sheep. Humans are the ultimate herd animals. And why shouldnt we be? I don't suppose you've ever been camping. It doesnt seem your style. Too wild and unpredicable. And what are you gonna do alone against a pack of wolves? Hit one with your little bat shaped boomerang? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA of course you would. Probably even wax philosophical as they went for your throat right before it all went balck with a crunch. But that's why we herd. It's why policemen have balls, and millionares have fundraisers, why some people party at the clubs, and others pray at church. Keep the home fires burning, keep the dark at bay. Keep the predators out.

But that's the bitch inst it batsybaby? Humans are also predators. I am, you are, and they are. We are all ravening for something. But you either don't see it, or more likely, you just don't want to see it. Or maybe...youre more sinister than all of us...maybe you do. Maybe it's just about you putting your fists through something, anything. It's me now, Maybe tomorrow it'll be Mad Hatter, or your old pal Harvey Dent, that's on you btw. But even if you get rid of all of us, what you and I both know, is that, you NEED your villains. You need us, because as long as we're here, you never have to face up to the fact that you just need someone to be angry at, someone to feel justified to take all the punishments you feel so justified in doling out. And for a monster like you, a monster like me, puts that squarely into focus. Because you and I both know, we both end up in the same place sooner or later. You and me. We'll always be more alike than not. We'll always be dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Sometimes thinking about you makes me angry. It makes me angry to know that you think Im the bad guy here. We're the same, just the perfect amount of different. yin and yang law and order vs freedom and chaos. Water and fire. Do you not see the perfect symmetry we make as a couple? If only you could get off your high horse, your narrow minded view of what passes as a good life. There's so many wonderful things I could show you, teach you. And look, I'm not insane, I know I'm narrow in my own mind sometimes, I dont only laugh. And besides every laugh is just a sob in denial. But I have the vision enough to at least want more than this same old dull dead preprogrammed mediocrity. Think of it.how much more colorful and interesting your life is now, than if you'd grown up "normal". You have so much more depth than you might have than if you'd never been through all the madness of your life. If you think about it, you should be in here and I out there. After all, I speak the language of Gotham the language of humanity. Whether they like it or not. But it does surprise me that you at least dont understand me better. We're two sides of the same coin me and you. We're just two characters in a story bigger than ourselves. No matter how much I love you, I'll never get to have you the way that I want you. Because, if we make up, live happily ever after outside of the madness of gotham...people will stop reading. Nobody really wants to live in the shire forever, and even if they do...how many of us are actually blessed and innocent enough to be able to find it.

No, you and I are cast opposites in this little story we call life. The difference between you and me, is I can see the audience.

So how about it all you little lookie loo's are you not entertained? Face up Batman. You're not the hero this city needs. You're the sucker that it will consume. They will chew you up and spit you out. Just like everyone always does to everyone whether they want to or not, feel bad about it or not, because its just part of the narrative. The story. heroes villains good and evil black and white. can you honestly say that your life reflects such literary simplicity? Oh wait, you can't, because you're no more real than I am. No less made up for the entertainment of the audience.

So I'll give them a show. I'll make them pay for every panel they read. So they'll keep buying the story of our horrible world and the idea that theirs can be so simple. Because as soon as they stop buying, the author stops writing and things just sort of st
    Likes Luminous liked this post