User Tag List

First 3777858687

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Trump impeachment inquiry has Ukraine, Zelenskiy in a bind

A little bit about the other side of this medal that gets kinda forgotten. For Ukraine this is all very uncomfortable since they need US aid but must side with one or the other American party. What is objectively a hard choice.

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I can't listen to that crazy. Especially since he said this and keeps repeating it.

Twitter Users Wonder Why Devin Nunes Keeps Bringing Up Rumored Trump Nude Photos | HuffPost
    Nune's crazy is on par with Jordan's crazy, but with Jordan there's the additional entertainment value that comes from probably 20 nicotine patches under his shirt? I assume. Seems a safe assumption. It's more likely they're there than not.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari -or- disagree with my type?
    Likes ceecee liked this post

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    But, one thing I will bet on is that, once his presidency is over and the power it brings is no longer relevant, the words spoken about him will not be kind. Neither democrat nor republican will look back on the things he's done as favorable.
    I wonder how long it will take though. People running for office will need to pander to his base, and there's a good chance his base will only double down on their support/devotion for years after he's gone. I can't find it now, but an article about cults and a particular kind of cognitive bias are coming to mind. (I'd started a thread about it after 45 got elected, and it's either been moved or deleted, but the tendency to actually double down on irrational beliefs as they're proven incorrect is a real thing that happens in groups).

I do think eventually this period of time will spur all sorts of "how did this happen?" psychological studies, but I wouldn't be surprised if a Donald J. Trump Middle School or two got started while we're waiting.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari -or- disagree with my type?