MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    How does she treat your children?
    She's ok with them, but authoritarian to a point they decide they only like her because she gives them toys 🙄

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I throw my shoes at them, then beat the shit out of my dad because he's old as fuck, then I go on my blog and cry about it.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

ENFP daughter to an ISTP dad. We get along great overall. We just need to communicate, establish when we're draining on each other, and keep each other's personalities into consideration. Fi can sknetimes cladh majorly with Te and Ti, so it's good to try to learn to see things from that prospective.

Then again, my dad is an extremely mature ISTP. YMMV with others of the type. It's hard to say, I can't say I've gotten to know any other ISTPs super well.

Many NFs can find the thinking types to be unreasonably harsh (or at least I've observed this), but many of the T types don't intend to come across as harsh or they really aren't as harsh as they might appear on the outside.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I've also noticed that EJs can, for some reason that probably deals with having a dominant Je function, can get obsessed with managing situations and doing things their way. This just sort of has to be tolerated from my experience with my ESFJ mother. If there's a better way, she's smart enough to figure it out on her own.

In reality, EJs mostly just want things done right and well. Sometimes they think they are the only ones capable of doing it. This can be frustrating for everyone in their orbit and lead to problems snowballing and things being misconstrued out of proportion.
    When caring for their late mother, a mere suggestion from my ESFJ mom would cause her ESTP sister to freak out and assume the ESFJ was trying to control her. EPs tend to desire freedom of option and movement and thought. Plus, said aunt is not a mature, healthy ESTP at all. This got so bad that my aunt with primary power of attorney refused to put my grandma on hospice for several weeks when it would have greatly eased her suffering in the late stages of terminal illness. Both my mom and their brother were on board. But nope, since the ESFJ brought it up, the ESTP (who had primary power of attorney) was not going to go along with it.*
    Albeit, if I had been my mom, I would've taken primary power of attorney because we all knew that she's the most competent person in that family. Well, by "we" I mean her husband and daughter.

*This is not normal ESTP behavior. This ESTP has a lot of issues. Most ESTPs as well as people in general can put aside a petty grudge to do something that will help a loved one suffer less.