First 234

MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    Infj on both tests, with functions going thusly: Fe> Ne=Ni>Ti>Fi>Te=Se>Si Baffling, isn't it? What do you suppose I am?
    Looking back on this, it looks like I can claim either INFJ or INFP, since I seem to use equal amounts of Ne and Ni as well as Te and Se...
    🥺😩😵😳

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    Infj on both tests, with functions going thusly:
    Fe> Ne=Ni>Ti>Fi>Te=Se>Si

Baffling, isn't it? What do you suppose I am?
    I need you to do both one test with 4-letter only and one test with cognitive functions.
    And I also need the numbers (% of N/S, % of Ne, etc..).
    But looking fastly just on the order you showed up with, its xNFJ. Not INFP because Ne=Ni but Fe>Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina&Jane View Post
    Truity: INTP/J, INFP

Keys 2 Cognition:
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.3)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.3)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************* (25.9)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.2)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.2)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

*I can never decide if I'm more Ti or Fi
    N-S
    Ne+Ni>Se+Si
    Preference for intuition. Matches 16P and truity.

T-F
    Te+Ti=Fe+Fi
    No clear preference. Matches 16P and truity.

I-E
    Ti+Ni+Si+Fi>Te+Se+Ne+Fe
    Preference for introversion. Matches.

J-P
    <using a slightly different method>
    Ti+Fi+Ne>Te+Fe+Ni
    Preference for perceveing. Matches

Ne vs Ni
    Preference over Ne.

Te vs Ti
    Preference over Ti. Expected for both INFP and INTP.

Se vs Si
    Slight preference for Si.

Fe vs Fi
    Preference for Fi. Expected for both INFP and INTP.

Final saying: Its INxP in both models.
    For forcing a pick, this is a very hard one. Ok, I cant actually pick this time without being random. Flipping a coin gives me INTP :lol: Seriously, I cant even force a pick this time.

In case you have doubt, I stand for INxP! Description:

"It means they use their intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, to construct theories and frameworks, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. It can make them seem quite "rambley" at times as they can jump from topic to topic based on the connections they're making in the moment rather than following a more linear path of conversation. Flourishes when given new, interesting concepts to consider and consistently seeks out new inspiration from the outside world.They tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. Generally puts authenticity in high esteem and is repulsed by anything that seems fabricated or shallow. Have 'insatiable thirst' for knowledge and learning."

The hybrid description is literally an hybrid between INFP and INTP.
    Likes Tina&Jane liked this post

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    I need you to answer truity or 16P AND keys2cognition or typoC test. Or all 4 tests. The trick here is having one cognitive function test and one test that doesnt use cognitive functions at the same time, só I can compare them. So, I need you to post truity or 16P results, and, well, since they wont be the same day it will be a little bit less accurate.
    But I did that. First test was truity, 2nd one was k2k.

Here is TypeC
    INTP
    Ni>Ne>Ti>Si=Te>Fi>Fe=Se

16P

INTP-T

Mind
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    40% E
    60% I

Energy
    This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
    83% I
    17% O

Nature
    This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
    75% T
    25% F

Tactics
    This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
    35% J
    65% P

Identity
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    44% A
    56% T

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

@Vendrah Thanks! Sometimes I do wonder if I have a perceiving function as a dominant rather than a judging function (Ne dom - it did come out pretty high here), but I've always seen myself as an introvert.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tina&Jane View Post
    @Vendrah Thanks! Sometimes I do wonder if I have a perceiving function as a dominant rather than a judging function (Ne dom - it did come out pretty high here), but I've always seen myself as an introvert.
    Actually, I dont think there is a need for a dominant function at all. Not if you score nearly 50% on any of 4 MBTI dimensions. I mix the descriptions with that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    But I did that. First test was truity, 2nd one was k2k.

Here is TypeC
    INTP
    Ni>Ne>Ti>Si=Te>Fi>Fe=Se

16P

INTP-T

Mind
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    40% E
    60% I

Energy
    This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
    83% I
    17% O

Nature
    This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
    75% T
    25% F

Tactics
    This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
    35% J
    65% P

Identity
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    44% A
    56% T
    Now we are talking!
    I need numbers, so im going to consider the cognitive functions on your first post in this thread with these results, although that opens some error due to different days.

N-S
    Ni+Ne>Se+Si
    Clear preference for Intuition over Observance.

T-F
    Te+Ti>>Fe+Fi
    Heavy preference for thinking

I-E
    New relation
    Ni+Ti>Ne+Te
    Preference for introversion, slightly but enough to not be ambiversion.

P-J
    New relation
    Ne+Ti>Ni+Te
    Its almost equal, but its slightly more to the P side. Strangely, 16P thinks your P is clear.

The new relation uses this principle (adapted on your case): "There is no sense into using sensoring cognitive functions to evaluate P/J dimension on an intuitive, and neither use feeling cognitive functions to evaluate P/J on a thinker. This principles extends to I/E". In the old version, it would give you INTJ (because of the Si vs Se), but I changed to fix an issue (open this topic before explaining the theory was a good idea, I fixed one flaw now).

Si vs Se
    Preference for Si.

Ne vs Ni
    Shy preference for Ni. It would be no preference for Ni over Ne for the record. Expected for INTJ (but for INTJ would be clear preference for Ni).

Fe vs Fi
    Preference for Fi.

Te vs Ti
    Preference for Ti. Expected for INTP.

Final saying: INTP, with some INTJ traits Ni-related. Close to INTX profile.
    "Make decisions based on logical analysis done over time in their heads. Prize rationality and objectivity, will rely on what makes the most sense objectively. Insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning. Easily able to see ten steps ahead and predict what might happen in the future. Use intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, to construct theories and frameworks, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. Often start out life being less aware of and equipped to deal with feelings than other types."

----

@Methylene
    I have fixed the method error in your case with a new relation/equation, using this principle in your case:
    "There is no sense into using feeling cognitive functions to evaluate P/J on a thinker. This principles extends to I/E".

So I switch:
    "I-E
    Ni+Ti+Fi+Si=Se+Te+Fe+Ne
    There is no preference for introversion or extroversion on function stacks, but there is a preference for introversion on the 4-letter texts. It is a visible failure of my method here. Ill take not for further investigation. [I actually meant that I would take for further investigation because I actually did]"

To:
    "I-E
    Ni+Ti+Si??Se+Te+Ne
    TypoC and Keys2cognition test display different results. No conclusion can be drawn."

I wonder why your test results looks so different from TypoC an Keys2cognition, I thank you for doing both because it would display me fake method error if you did one only. The test results are so different that the only truthly conclusion I could do is the preference for thinking over feeling.

Your Ni shouldnt be your lowest cognitive function because, if that was true, your S would be pronounced or your Ne would be extra high in order to do a compensation. Your preference for Fe over Fi is weird to INTP type, since INTP is supposed to have Fe as lowest function and preference for Fi over Fe. Just for a matter of "solace" (I think thats the word) I ve started a search among ambiversion and ambivalence and the N/S is the most common ambivalence for INTP type as far as I remember (I/E comes in second).

About awbro method failure there is not much I can do.
    Likes Sung Jin-Woo, Methylene liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Actually, I dont think there is a need for a dominant function at all. Not if you score nearly 50% on any of 4 MBTI dimensions. I mix the descriptions with that in mind.

Now we are talking!
    I need numbers, so im going to consider the cognitive functions on your first post in this thread with these results, although that opens some error due to different days.

N-S
    Ni+Ne>Se+Si
    Clear preference for Intuition over Observance.

T-F
    Te+Ti>>Fe+Fi
    Heavy preference for thinking

I-E
    New relation
    Ni+Ti>Ne+Te
    Preference for introversion, slightly but enough to not be ambiversion.

P-J
    New relation
    Ne+Ti>Ni+Te
    Its almost equal, but its slightly more to the P side. Strangely, 16P thinks your P is clear.

The new relation uses this principle (adapted on your case): "There is no sense into using sensoring cognitive functions to evaluate P/J dimension on an intuitive, and neither use feeling cognitive functions to evaluate P/J on a thinker. This principles extends to I/E". In the old version, it would give you INTJ (because of the Si vs Se), but I changed to fix an issue (open this topic before explaining the theory was a good idea, I fixed one flaw now).

Si vs Se
    Preference for Si.

Ne vs Ni
    Shy preference for Ni. It would be no preference for Ni over Ne for the record. Expected for INTJ (but for INTJ would be clear preference for Ni).

Fe vs Fi
    Preference for Fi.

Te vs Ti
    Preference for Ti. Expected for INTP.

Final saying: INTP, with some INTJ traits Ni-related. Close to INTX profile.
    "Make decisions based on logical analysis done over time in their heads. Prize rationality and objectivity, will rely on what makes the most sense objectively. Insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning. Easily able to see ten steps ahead and predict what might happen in the future. Use intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, to construct theories and frameworks, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. Often start out life being less aware of and equipped to deal with feelings than other types."

----

@Methylene
    I have fixed the method error in your case with a new relation/equation, using this principle in your case:
    "There is no sense into using feeling cognitive functions to evaluate P/J on a thinker. This principles extends to I/E".

So I switch:
    "I-E
    Ni+Ti+Fi+Si=Se+Te+Fe+Ne
    There is no preference for introversion or extroversion on function stacks, but there is a preference for introversion on the 4-letter texts. It is a visible failure of my method here. Ill take not for further investigation. [I actually meant that I would take for further investigation because I actually did]"

To:
    "I-E
    Ni+Ti+Si??Se+Te+Ne
    TypoC and Keys2cognition test display different results. No conclusion can be drawn."

I wonder why your test results looks so different from TypoC an Keys2cognition, I thank you for doing both because it would display me fake method error if you did one only. The test results are so different that the only truthly conclusion I could do is the preference for thinking over feeling.

Your Ni shouldnt be your lowest cognitive function because, if that was true, your S would be pronounced or your Ne would be extra high in order to do a compensation. Your preference for Fe over Fi is weird to INTP type, since INTP is supposed to have Fe as lowest function and preference for Fi over Fe. Just for a matter of "solace" (I think thats the word) I ve started a search among ambiversion and ambivalence and the N/S is the most common ambivalence for INTP type as far as I remember (I/E comes in second).

About awbro method failure there is not much I can do.
    I may be influencing myself by knowing Socionics. But according to that and model A, in an INTP Fe comes before Fi. Fi and Se would be the lowest functions. So, according to that, scoring higher in Fe shouldn't be a problem.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.
    Likes Vendrah liked this post

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Just to say that I pretend to post the topic with theory only next week and that I actually found an hypothetical case that fails on J/P and I/E in an unfixable way =(.

I might going to take some days to answer because I did get a little bit tired of thinking how to fix or re-frame the whole thing. However, this idea seems to work on plenty of cases, but its impossible to make it apply to everyone.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

@Quick

N-S
    Ne+Ni>Se+Si
    Very clear preference for intuition. Matches 16P.

T-F
    Fe+Fi>Te+Ti
    Preference for feeling. Matches 16P.

I-E
    Fi+Ni>Fe+Ne
    Mild preference for introversion, although in the dichotomy tests the introversion is more clear. Matches 16P.

J-P
    Fi+Ne>Ni+Fe
    Mild preference for perceveing. That follows for both TypoC and Nardi test, matches 16P.

Se vs Si
    Preference for Se. INFJs are supposed to have preference for Si over Se in my "model", although statistically (from an incomplete "work" of mine) some INFJ do prefer Se over Si.

Te vs Ti
    Preference for Ti. INFPs are supposed to have preference for Ti over Te in my model as well, although in stats thats a trend for INFJs as well.

Fe vs Fi
    Preference for Fi. INFPs are supposed to prefer Fi over Fe, while INFJs are supposed to prefer Fe over Fi in my model, although in stats INFJs are dispersed (but more than 90% of INFPs keeps the preference). INFPs do have some Fe in average, the average Fe for INFPs on keys3cognition test is 24.5, while for INFJs its 37, you have seems to be 27.5 which is way closer to INFP.

Ne vs Ni
    TypoC and Nardi disagrees on this one. Although you didnt show the numbers of TypoC test, the difference between Ni over Ne should not be higher than 2 points. The difference in keys2cognition test is not that high, so I think its accurate to say that you dont have a specific preference for Ne over Ni.

Final saying: INFP, without needing to force the P/J dichotomy. But there are some few INFJs characteristic that comes from Ni. Hybrid description

"Tend to be very considerate of others, and may take a long time to mull over their own beliefs to make sure they seem right. Has a dreamlike quality that is equally likely to be experienced in images and impressions as it is to produce concrete facts. Tend to experience their inner world as constantly fluctuating. Use their intuition to find patterns, underlying principles, and ideas, and to form connections as they talk, write, or create. Flourishes when given new, interesting concepts to consider and consistently seeks out new inspiration from the outside world."

---

I have been a little bit busy and, well, the topic with the hypothesis will have to wait a month. At least that gives time for more analysis here.
    Likes awbro liked this post