User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

True Neutral 8 1 5 7 3 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

Your Ideal Mate is an INFJ
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Mine is an ENFJ still surprised though
    But according to the book '-please understand me by kiersey the best match for me is an INTJ and I'm an ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

my Ideal type is an INFJ ,I'm not surprised though. I took the test the second time because the first time it said it is an ENFJ

INFP

I chose a lot of sometimes. Weird!

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

if you choose the neutral response on every question, it tells you to hunt for an enfj...
    "Every one interprets everything in terms of his own experience. If you say anything which does not touch a precisely similar spot in another man's brain, he either misunderstands you, or doesn't understand you at all."

"Whether you experience heaven or hell, remember that it is your mind which creates them."

Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

ENFJ

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Just showed me a picture of an old boot then fart.ogg sound effect played.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    IxFJ

Doubtful. As an IxFJ myself, I just don't see this working long-term.

Your Match is an INFJ

Becoming romantically involved with an INFJ means being wrapped in a protective cocoon of love. INFJs lead with their hearts and never want their partners to feel neglected or unappreciated, and they will seldom let a day pass without expressing their devotion and affection. They are perfectionists who want to build fantastic meaningful relationships, and they never stop trying to be more caring, attentive and involved in their companions’ lives. INFJs can be a bit intense when discussing relationship issues, but that comes from their fierce determination to create a loving union that will prosper for a lifetime.

INFJs have high expectations for themselves and others and are prone to feeling let down or disappointed. But they hate arguments and prefer to adjust their expectations rather than give their significant others a hard time. They are also great listeners and encourage the people they love to open up and share their feelings in order to promote greater understanding and a deeper romantic connection. Gentleness and warmth is the default position for INFJs in love, and while they may have some moments of doubt, they never stay upset with their companions for long.
    The Downsides

In general, the INFJ aversion to conflict is a good thing. But sometimes in human relations there are important issues that must be hashed out, and INFJs are so anxious to sweep everything under the rug that they may prevent critical discussions from taking place. They have a difficult time seeing the benefits of frank, honest conversation if things have a chance of becoming heated, fearing such interactions will sabotage their goal of creating a perfect, stress-free relationship.
    How to Meet Your INFJ Mate

INFJ is the rarest type in the population, so you've got your work cut out for you. You're unlikely to meet an INFJ by chance, but you can increase your odds by seeking them out in their natural habitat.

INFJs are often idealistic, and you may encounter them by volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, especially charities that serve underprivileged groups and those devoted to supporting the arts. INFJ is a particularly literary type, and may be found in libraries, bookstores, or book discussion groups.

In the professional world, INFJs are often involved in health care, education, and the arts. In school, they typically study the humanities or social sciences.

And if all else fails, try posting in the discussion area of this site. Although INFJs are rare in the general population, they tend to frequent websites about personality type.