breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    That doesn't mean that Te-doms are exempt from such an ordeal. In fact, I see that as simply the entrepreneur being a poor judge of character instead of it having anything to do with him being an Fe-dom.
    No, he lacks Te. I can't give more details, but he clearly fails on a Te test. And his failure to have Te is causing him to struggle.

I have seen other Fe using managers fail similarly. It isn't unique.

I manage people extremely well. I resolve problems, minimize conflict, and calm anger with ease. But I know my blind spots and weak points. Getting a strong ESTJ in support of a Fe using boss is key for Fe user management success.
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    No, he lacks Te. I can't give more details, but he clearly fails on a Te test. And his failure to have Te is causing him to struggle.

I have seen other Fe using managers fail similarly. It isn't unique.

I manage people extremely well. I resolve problems, minimize conflict, and calm anger with ease. But I know my blind spots and weak points. Getting a strong ESTJ in support of a Fe using boss is key for Fe user management success.
    As a whole, having different people with different skill sets is primordial. We take into account their input and use it in the decision-making process according to the result that needs to be achieved.

Te will also fail if it took away the human element. I might try to mimic that at the best of my ability, but it's not compared to someone who's a natural.

Overall, a complementary relationship in the hierarchy is key.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    As a whole, having different people with different skill sets is primordial. We take into account their input and use it in the decision-making process according to the result that needs to be achieved.

Te will also fail if it took away the human element. I might try to mimic that at the best of my ability, but it's not compared to someone who's a natural.

Overall, a complementary relationship in the hierarchy is key.
    Exactly. Too Fe and everyone is happy but nothing gets done. Too Te and it is a prison work camp.

I recently met person who works as a state investigator for discrimination matters. He said the line between a violation and huge fine and safety is short. It mainly comes down to phrases and activities and such that are Fe-ish. He called it simple human decency.
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays

The black and white thinking in this thread is limiting, not productive.
    Likes Virtual ghost liked this post

MBTI
    eNTJ
    Enneagram
    315 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Exactly. Too Fe and everyone is happy but nothing gets done. Too Te and it is a prison work camp.

I recently met person who works as a state investigator for discrimination matters. He said the line between a violation and huge fine and safety is short. It mainly comes down to phrases and activities and such that are Fe-ish. He called it simple human decency.

I am not sure I agree. Aux Te can evidently be like that, however dominant Te should be observant and physically present enough to realize that this approach may/will not work. If we say that Te is keeping a ship afloat we must compensate for all problems to do it and that includes interpersonal relationships as well. The difference is that Te will do it generally in a much firm and cold-blooded way just to get it done.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post