User Tag List

First 567

Results 61 to 65 of 65

  1. #61
    Somber and irritated cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Two INTJs:






    Someone's head would have to go through a windshield in order to think Edgar or Kalach is INP.
    Yah, Edgar was/is so clearly INTJ. Kalach, eh, yes, personally I 100% couldn't ever see him as anything other than INTJ, but as far as the forum goes these days, I could probably see people trying to type him as INP.

    We actually have a marked lacking of NJ's now. Kind of sad.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

  2. #62
    ∂ιѕﻭяα¢є∂ ¢σѕмσηαυт Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    We actually have a marked lacking of NJ's now. Kind of sad.
    We do? I thought that about half of the active people were NJs. Lol
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ★
    -: ✦ :-

    h n g ⊱ 9✶S✶5✶X✶2 ⊰ g h t
    -: ✦ :-
    ★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    Likes phobik liked this post

  3. #63
    Somber and irritated cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    We do? I thought that about half of the active people were NJs. Lol
    Compared to the first several years; there were so many active INTJ's and INFJ's back then; nowadays I can only think of like one or two active INFJ's and not many more INTJ's.

    Edit: It was just a different time in the online world. If you had an INFJ thread, 10+ INFJ's would get involved in the discussions. Same with INTJ threads. There were multiple ENFJ's that participated.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Luminous liked this post

  4. #64
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Compared to the first several years; there were so many active INTJ's and INFJ's back then; nowadays I can only think of like one or two active INFJ's and not many more INTJ's.

    Edit: It was just a different time in the online world. If you had an INFJ thread, 10+ INFJ's would get involved in the discussions. Same with INTJ threads. There were multiple ENFJ's that participated.

    That's why we don't have any fun anymore.
    It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post

  5. #65
    Fire & Ice Chaotic Symphony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    147 sx/so
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Yah, Edgar was/is so clearly INTJ. Kalach, eh, yes, personally I 100% couldn't ever see him as anything other than INTJ, but as far as the forum goes these days, I could probably see people trying to type him as INP.

    We actually have a marked lacking of NJ's now. Kind of sad.
    I heard it was because of some big fight that happened to do with INFJ users but I am spreading gossips now... XD

    Certainly, any type's presence is missed. I hope more people stick around or, well, find their way back home. :P
    Fearsome hearts, I wouldn't lie
    I got memories that travels my mind
    Fear not, fear not when you go
    I got pieces of your hate in my soul
    Look at me now
    I'm falling apart in daylight
    All the pieces that I've lost, I have loved


    Formerly: JazzyLarsen, Crystal Winter Dream, Hummingbird Spirit

Similar Threads

  1. [Enne] Type this quote
    By reckaro in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2019, 11:26 PM
  2. [E9] Do you relate to this quote?
    By lue in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:34 AM
  3. This quote encapsulates Ne!!!!
    By SillySapienne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO