User Tag List

First 234

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

I hire someone to do that for me. Unless it's a necessity that requires my personal attention or my touch, I don't bother taking care of them even if I'm damn good at them. It's a matter of priority and time management. The allocation of such tasks comes obvious and natural.

If I'm free, however, or the opportunity presents itself, then I'm up for all sorts of labor, reparations and optimizations.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Sorry, but as I said in my post: this doesn't work like this in my part of the world. (unless maybe if you are "filthy rich")
    The only exception is perhaps gardening, but that isn't too common either. Here cleaning and arranging is regarded as an exercise, so that you don't have to pay jim.

Also I would just like to add that here multi-generational households are much more common and the rest of the family usually lives in 30 mile radius. Therefore cleaning is usually what kids or "grandma" does. While in the case that something bigger has to be done that often ends with family BBQ in the end, neighbors and friends can also be in the mix. Here people are much more personal and into group think than business focused.

In other words I am pretty sure we have less stereotypical TJs than US.

MBTI
    TNT

If your social life is suffering because of chores and work, you have lost balance in your life. If you do everything on time, you will have time for everything.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    If your social life is suffering because of chores and work, you have lost balance in your life. If you do everything on time, you will have time for everything.
    I used to have no problem doing these things on time but it's never what I wanted to do over the years it's become depressing and loathsome work. It needs to be done but I have a very hard time motivating myself to care anymore.

Which is a problem because on the other hand I find it impossible to do anything in a mess.
    “ they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time”

"These voices scream at me "Let it go!"
    (never let go)
    This time I'm screaming back "No! No! No!"
    (Go on say no)
    My mind's made up, yeah my fear is gone
    Open my eyes now here I come: Oblivion."
    Likes awbro liked this post

Actually I have invented a rule: If in a room I can get everything completely back in order in less than 5-10 minutes (depending on a room) the place isn't a mess. It serves me decently.