User Tag List

First 12

Pansexual Primadonna ThoughtBubbles's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best."

lmfao just kidding i'd never use a marilyn monroe quote to describe myself

🌹🌸Anima Libera🌸🌹 Eryn Silverfrond's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    927 so/sx

Even though ESFPs are often stereotyped as "performers", dominant Se may lead to all sorts of different "performances" even well outside the commonly expected manifestations of that practice or idea. Everything depends on the audience and what it wants to see, hear, or feel: Se is the soul of the audience, its perceptual expectations and responses, and our responses to them. ESFPs tend to see the world as a continually unfolding set of constant opportunities to take action and create observable change. They look around, they see an opportunity, and they act as soon as that opportunity presents itself. If nothing else, ESFPs know how to play to a crowd, adjusting their appearances and perceptual approaches to whatever it is that that crowd expects.
    With all due respect,
    -Eryn Silverfrond

ESFP 9w8 7w6 4w3 so/sx
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Ne>Ni=Te>Ti
    When you reduce life to black and white, you never see the rainbows...

Likes RedAmazoneFriendZone liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    EXFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

"often tends to mentalize and verbalize matters of personal development, individual qualities, and significant personal experiences, and often develops
    connections best with others through discussing matters of personal development that are close at heart to them."
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......
    Likes Eryn Silverfrond liked this post