User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Washington View Post
    What are the benefits of being N in real life? Absolutely nothing.
    Being able to be more open minded (N+P), being able to have a single but good accuratted vision of the future (N+J), being able to deal better with abstract thinking, being able to visualize things easier, like Albert Einstein visualizing light traveling in space, avoid overloading on the mind or being able to deal with more information by having intuitive thought/thinking.

As it is modeled by MBTI, every trait is supposed to have its pros and cons, but being rare or common is not a pro and con.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Being able to be more open minded (N+P), being able to have a single but good accuratted vision of the future (N+J), being able to deal better with abstract thinking, being able to visualize things easier, like Albert Einstein visualizing light traveling in space, avoid overloading on the mind or being able to deal with more information by having intuitive thought/thinking.

As it is modeled by MBTI, every trait is supposed to have its pros and cons, but being rare or common is not a pro and con.
    If every N type on this planet were Einstein...

That was a rhetorical question, btw. You'd think an N type would see that.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Washington
    What are the benefits of being N in real life?
    I thought the other day, that there's so much benefit to being an N in terms of the arts and science, technology, and so forth, but what are the benefits if you're an animal?

And obvious examples came to mind of: it would help you predict the movements of predators/prey, help you find food/water sources beyond what you can see etc. so there are clear benefits.

The next question, see if you can figure it out: what is the benefit to Fe if you're a hermit?
    the lone star flies alone

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I thought the other day, that there's so much benefit to being an N in terms of the arts and science, technology, and so forth, but what are the benefits if you're an animal?

And obvious examples came to mind of: it would help you predict the movements of predators/prey, help you find food/water sources beyond what you can see etc. so there are clear benefits.

The next question, see if you can figure it out: what is the benefit to Fe if you're a hermit?
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

At the end of the day, it's simply less of a pain to remove your type from your profile so that you don't get any of these weird assumptions about you
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Washington View Post
    That was a rhetorical question, btw. You'd think an N type would see that.
    lol

I answered the rhetorical question aiming to disagree with part of the content. The rhetorical question was supporting that being an intuitive is is good because its rare, and it has nothing beyond that. I just pointed that there is beyond that, and that being rare or not is not on the pro or con list.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    lol

I answered the rhetorical question aiming to disagree with part of the content. The rhetorical question was supporting that being an intuitive is is good because its rare, and it has nothing beyond that. I just pointed that there is beyond that, and that being rare or not is not on the pro or con list.
    Cool. I don't care. The qualities you list are personal, not a result of being N or S.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

- Richard Siken