User Tag List

MBTI
    INFx
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE None

Default What's a reliable set of questions to help type me?

And...if you could shed a light on this, please help.
    I feel overwhelmed and confused, as I am really not sure if I am ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ. I would like to sort it out once and for all and be 100 percent sure. I don't know if I will ever get there. My husband, who knows me the best of anyone, swears I am INFJ. I am just not sure. Help?
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    945 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI None

I wish I could help, but I'm fairly new to all of this.
    Do you normally trust your husband's instincts? Does he usually see the best or worst in others? If he tends to be level-headed and somewhat neutral, I'd trust him.
    Other than that, read the type descriptions and ask what you tend to do at your best.

Like, with me, I can be absolutely adorable and charming while talking to anyone and everyone. People could (not-so-) easily mistake me for an extravert (I'm still shy and soft spoken lol). But I HATE interactions. They stress me out, to an extreme, which brings out my "shadow self".

Ask yourself how you feel in certain situations. What is your motivation during them? How do you unwind?
    Likes cacaia liked this post

MBTI
    INFx
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    I wish I could help, but I'm fairly new to all of this.
    Do you normally trust your husband's instincts? Does he usually see the best or worst in others? If he tends to be level-headed and somewhat neutral, I'd trust him.
    Other than that, read the type descriptions and ask what you tend to do at your best.

Like, with me, I can be absolutely adorable and charming while talking to anyone and everyone. People could (not-so-) easily mistake me for an extravert (I'm still shy and soft spoken lol). But I HATE interactions. They stress me out, to an extreme, which brings out my "shadow self".

Ask yourself how you feel in certain situations. What is your motivation during them? How do you unwind?
    I am mistaken for an extravert, too- I love to make others feel good in a group setting, but this is very short lived. If people continue to hang around and don't leave my house after a few hours, i get really pissed on the inside, and wish they could go somewhere else so I can relax and be my true self again, in the comfort of my home with just my husband and kids. In other words, I love interactions with people, so long as they are brief (with acquaintances and friends that are not so close).
    I unwind by reading interesting books (both fiction and non fiction), and painting.
    At MY VERY BEST, I actually like to clean and organize. What I don't like is how my kids unorganize everything and don't put things back, so I have to go around and clean up after myself and them too.
    At my best, I love to take walks in nature and go swimming in lakes.
    I don't mind doing things by myself. And, if I get together with a few friends, so long as it's for a few hours (or if they go do their thing and let me read) then I really like the company.
    I have no idea how to analyze this into I or E, Fi or Fe, Ti or Te.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    945 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI None

I'm like that too, except regarding cleaning and organizing Those are my weakest traits.
    I would say you have a definite preference for "I"- or introverted.

I'm forever confused about the Fi, Fe, Ti, Te etc too. I can never keep it all straight, no matter how much I study and read.

Did you take the 16personalities test? How about this one Free Personality Test - 20 Pages About You at Personality Max or the one Enoch linked to?
    Likes cacaia liked this post

MBTI
    INFx
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE None

MMMMMM....INFJ, Confidant, Visionary, Introverted, Intuitive, Linguistic, Intrapersonal, Visual, Right-brained.....methinks I should start trusting this......