User Tag List

First 8161718

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Deon about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CS/P(B) MF. What I liked about this interview is the numerous ST sleep gold nuggets that Deon shared. My favourite one-liner that Deon shared with his ST sleep includes: I want a body that works. As you can tell, he is into health and fitness and used many examples from that realm to explain his personality type. Deon also went into detail about how he uses his ST sleep to break down how he works on improving his front squats and other exercises. Deon and I also got sucked in observer talk near the end of the interview when we started talking about our physical belongings being personal and how we both love our Vitamix. Watch this interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lise about what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/B(S) FM. Lise is definitely high Play as she shifted seats so many times during the interview. She talked about how scary her NT Te+Ni blast is and how she comes across as the stereotypical evil ENTJ when it comes out. Lise also talked about being obsessed with gathering being part ExxP and being a tester. Lise went into detail about wanting to be an artist but cannot labelling herself as one since she's responsible for the Te. Although she did mention that being a hobby artist is okay since she likes painting and visual arts. Lise also discussed sleep processing while talking since she's sleep last. We also discussed alcoholism in sleep last people. Watch this video here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Isaac about what it's like to be an ESFJ Male Fe-Si BP/S(C) MF. Officially typed ESFJ males are extremely rare so it was a real treat to get a chance to talk to Isaac about what it's like to be one. Isaac also looks like the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau who I suspected to be an ESFJ.

My favourite part of this interview is when Isaac talked about his double masculine ST sleep. This has been the best description of the inner world of ESFJs that I have ever heard. He also talked about how dark the ESFJ's Si+Ti using their extroverted world to gather favour points from the tribe by buying them lunch and dinner in order to take control of the social interaction and be immune to looking bad socially. He also talks about collecting favour points to prevent others from calling in a favour from him in the future. I've seen tons of lead Extroverted Feeling individuals do this in my life and have always suspected this was their motive and Isaac confirmed it for me. I truly appreciated Isaac's honesty in revealing his Ti last.

We also talked about having play saviour and being auditory and not being able to tune out words in the background if someone was talking on the phone or hearing conversations in general. For those with BP or PB, having that pure quiet silence in your downtime is very important.

Finally, Isaac talked about going all in his Ti as a career choice to defend himself from anyone attacking his intelligence which paid off. He did have to go into music to balance all the Ti he's doing in his work life; otherwise, he would go insane.

Watch this interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Pedro about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CP/B(S) MF. Pedro talked about being double activated with Fe at the bottom allowing him to be good at picking up the vibe of the tribe and taking care of his family. He also went into detail about being an info-dominant person and obsessing with accuracy of information. Pedro also discussed how balanced he is with gathering and organizing having Se and Ni as his middle functions. He also went into detail about how he teaches a yoga class and respecting the NF even if it sounds crazy. Pedro discussed his trouble using Ni and refusing to guess what's going to happen in the future. Finally, Pedro gave some tips to other ISTPs on how to respect the Fe and how to respect the NF to improve your life. Watch this video here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nathan about what it's like to be an ENFP Male Ne-Fi CP/B(S) MF. The most obvious thing I noticed with Nathan is that he is definitely sleep-last. Processing his SF sleep last seems to be very difficult for him. We did discuss the four dimensions of SF sleep and which ones are areas that need more work and we narrowed it down to him processing and communicating his feelings directly to people and also taking care of his body. Nathan talked about the times when his SF sleep last was out of control and he's gotten himself in a few physical fights as a result of not setting boundaries early enough. We also discussed his problems with Si last at the bottom and having trouble building anything for himself in the long term. He does have some ST-blast reporter in a demon state which he does use but the actual Si itself seems to be one of his life problems (which we all share as an ENFP). Watch this video here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Vivian about what it's like to be an INTJ BS/P(C) FF. What was really interesting about my interview with Vivian is that she did not use the typical INTJ NT (Ni+Te) blaster lessons. Instead, she actually preferred to talk using her NF (Ni+Fi) sleep which talks about the kind of thing she likes. She also gave a lot of ST (Se+Te) story reports but in a double feminine state. Vivian also talked about preserving energy a lot and with whatever is left, she will play with the tribe. What I like about Vivian is the fact that she is aware that staying in her Ni box forever will cause her a lot of life problems later on. The fact she locked on to the fact that she needs to respect the Se and gather new experiences will really benefit her in the long run. In fact, she's already tried leaving the Ni box several times by moving abroad for 2 years to teach English and trying out sensory activities like skiing. Vivian is the first standard INTJ type I've interviewed which is nice because she broke the INTJ stereotype of being a robotic execution machine. Instead, she portrayed the human side of being an INTJ which is nice to see. Watch this interview here: INTJ Female Vivian H. Ni-Te BS/PC FF Interviewed by ENFP Male - YouTube

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nina about what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Ne PC/S(B) FF. Nina is not your standard ESTJ. She's a jumper type that jumps over the Si and goes directly to Ne. As a result, she's a more chaotic version of the standard ESTJ. Nina is also a glass lizard and is double activated on her Fi which is a huge challenge for ESTJs. Because she can see her Fi, she's in a constant state of anxiety over her identity. My conversation with Nina was on the darker side than the happy-go-lucky type of interview. I really appreciated Nina's honestly in the interview. Watch this video here: ESTJ Female Nina Erichson Te-Ne PC/S(B) FF Interviewed By ENFP Male - YouTube

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Vic about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CS/B(P) FF. Vic is the most introverted ESTP type which made the interview very fascinating. Since Vic has consume and blast in his first three animals, he was able to clearly describe to me how he uses his NT (Ni+Ti) sleep to plan for the future. He gave me a great example of planning the most efficient route to go on vacation that maximizes both savings and the sights he gets to see. I thought that was the perfect example of someone trying to manage his energy levels while gathering the most experience. Since Vic is an ExxP, the natural "bad guy" would be corrupt government officials. He told me about his experience travelling to Venezuela and having to hide his money from corrupt airport officials. I thought that was the perfect example of an ExxP fending off a corrupt official. This was a fun interview and despite the fact that Vic is introverted, his frequent channel changing and chaos was very prominent throughout the interview. Watch this interview here: