User Tag List

First 10181920

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Elsa about what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Ne CP/S(B) FF. Elsa talked about her problem using her feminine Si. Despite the fact she is a double observer and balanced with using Ne and Si since those are her middle functions, the fact that her Si is feminine and she doesn't have Si in any saviour animals makes it very challenging for her to use it. Granted, it's still not her biggest life problem which is going to be that fourth function extroverted thinking. However, because she does have Play (Ne+Te) in a saviour state, she does enjoy problem-solving with the tribe. She just doesn't want to do any activities with the tribe like hiking or playing sports. Elsa also talked about the tester sexual modality possibly being "smell". I felt like she was onto something there and felt that tester is a bit weird since it doesn't match visual, audio, and kinesthetic which are the three other senses. We started joking about she can be a smelly visual and FMs possibly being visual smelly. Elsa talked about still being able to use Si and Ne together because if her place is messy, she is okay with it and if she wants to organize her home, then she is okay with it too. It's still people that she has the most challenges with being an INFP. Watch this interview here: INFP Female Elsa INFP Fi-Ne CPS(B) FF Interviewed by ENFP Male - YouTube

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Liam about what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SB/P(C) MF. First, Liam talked about problems in his life as a result of having trouble using SF consume (Se+Fi) last. The worst thing is that it's double masculine so he is AWARE what he needs to gather, but there's a part of him resisting doing that gathering. Next, Liam talked about being double activated blast (Ni+Te) and Te and even though he is self above tribe, he always feels compelled to help the tribe because of that double activated animal and function. Liam also talks about his NF (Ni+Fi) personal code which is "Acceptance of Uncertainty". I think this NF sleep code is great and perfect for an INTJ because of their need for certainty. Liam also choked on the water he was drinking during the interview which further shows his SF (Se+Fi) consume last. Liam also talked about bright lights draining him and needing the darkness to recharge. He attributes this to being audio and light being a draining factor. We also talked about being very aware of self and tribe and him being scared of new things. For example, when I asked him about what he wants to consume, he said he wants to go to an anime convention but is scared of planning it, going on a plane, booking his accommodation, and the real-life planning of logistics is too overwhelming for him. He'd definitely do it if someone did all the planning for him and he just shows up. I thought about it and it seems that his Ni is attached to Fi or Te which makes his planning great for anything abstract or emotional but when it comes to real-life stuff, it's going to be very difficult. We also talked about how working with an ExxP is easier with him than another IxxJ or ExxJ because he feels like he is competing with the other IxxJ or ExxJs when it comes to building on ideas. Watch this video here: