Thread: The Buzz Quiz

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    ISFj None

Default The Buzz Quiz

I didn't see this here yet. It's something different and short (which is a must have for me personally :P), and a little bit unique/interesting from other ones

Take The 'Buzz Quiz' Careers Test. What Job Could You Do?

Likes Zhaylin liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    SEI None

Heh, cute quiz.
    I almost ended up as an ISFP though

"You're a Seal!
    Motto: How will that affect everyone else?
    Myers-Briggs personality type: INFP
    3 percent of the UK population are Seals.

Seals can be imaginative, supportive and playful around their social group, as can INFPs. They can also be quiet and careful on land, and INFPs can share this deeper, more watchful behavior, wondering whether to jump in and trust their instincts or suss out a person or situation first."

Senior Member Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

You're a Falcon!

Motto: Everything's negotiable
    Myers-Briggs personality type: ENTP
    3 percent of the UK population are Falcons.

Falcons are the fastest animals in the world, flying up to about 120 miles per hour. ENTPs can also be fast with words and actions, moving quickly from idea to idea and task to task. Falcons migrate and ENTPs often like to try out new experiences. When they speak, Falcons are loud and this is usually the case with ENTPs!

Job Roles - Lots of Falcons work in these roles:

Offshore roughneck
    Disc jockey
    Legal secretary
    User acceptance tester
    Lighting technician

Falcon strengths
    Falcons are imaginative and spontaneous problem-solvers who love learning new skills. Alert, outspoken and always interesting company, they find it very easy to communiCate, making them natural negotiators. Falcons are accident-prone risk-takers who enjoy variety and action and who tend to leave things until the last minute. They get bored easily and soon like to move on to something new.

As children
    Imaginative and creative, Falcons often have a great sense of humour and strive to be different with their own unique sense of style. They like nothing more than to push boundaries and enjoy negotiating changes in the rules.

As young people
    They're adventurous, direct and assertive. They tend to ask why? Often popular but can be a threat to some teachers or adults who don't always appreciate their original thinking!

As a friend
    They try hard to impress their friends and they're usually witty and clever company.

As a boss
    Energetic, visionary, direct and flexible. Task-focused and can be risk takers. Generally keen to share their thoughts. Create a fast-paced and fun environment and like people who can 'fly by the seat of their pants'. Tend to like and offer freedom and independence to their team members.

Maybe I could be an art dealer in the day and a DJ at night?
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Quintessence of Wrath Exolvuntur's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    549 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Got Owl
    5w4|4w5|9w1
    Johari|Nohari
    [PolRFe]
    Lawful Evil
    "Welcome to the world, where being yourself isn't enough."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 so/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

You're an Eagle!
    Motto: I'll be in charge
    Myers-Briggs personality type: ENTJ
    3 percent of the UK population are Eagles.

Eagles are symbols of power, leadership and strength. ENTJs can share these qualities, often soaring high to generate new ideas and new ways to do things. Others are often willing to follow ENTJs due to their good ideas and their determination to make them happen.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

"They teach you how to conquer and rule the world
    The towers that you built so strong, no man can touch
    They tell you how to find and raise the fears
    And let them grow inside of your heart, they need no walls"

Senior Member Hellena Handbasket's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    666 sx/sp

You're a Seahorse!
    Motto: Let's think about it
    Myers-Briggs personality type: INFJ
    2 percent of the UK population are Seahorses.

Seahorses have been credited with deep, magical qualities. INFJs can also be deep, quiet and imaginative. Seahorses tend to live in warm waters and care for their young; INFJs can be warm and caring. The head shape of a Seahorse is as unique as a human fingerprint and INFJs value their own and others' uniqueness.
    Job Roles
    Lots of Seahorses work in these roles:

hypnotherapist
    sports coach
    conveyancer
    nurse
    writer

Seahorse strengths
    Patient Seahorses are great with compliCated situations, often using their imagination to solve problems. They are natural listeners but can also use their skills to be very persuasive. Seahorses are interested in the idea behind what they're doing, especially how it affects people.

As children
    Seahorses are emotional dreamers that can be clingy toddlers, needing a parent to reassure and support. Often sweet and affectionate, they like to look after younger children around them. Mostly easy-going and good-natured, Seahorses see people as more important than rules and tend to have a few good friends.

As young people
    At their best they can inspire others! They can be perfectionists and they like to please.

As a friend
    They're usually friendly and caring and like the same from their friends. They usually come across as deep and intense but can be very funny when they want to be.
    As a boss
    Caring, quiet, personal, inclusive, value harmony, expect deadlines to be met. Sometimes their desire to please people and follow the rules can cause personal stress.

Tips for Seahorses
    Don't just live inside your head - talk to others, share your ideas.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI None

INFJ

Hypnotherapist is the very first option for role. Yeah I'm jumping squarely on that
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

You're an Eagle!
    Motto: I'll be in charge
    Myers-Briggs personality type: ENTJ
    3 percent of the UK population are Eagles.

Eagles are symbols of power, leadership and strength. ENTJs can share these qualities, often soaring high to generate new ideas and new ways to do things. Others are often willing to follow ENTJs due to their good ideas and their determination to make them happen.

Eagle strengths

Eagles are natural entrepreneurs, using their imaginative and creative problem-solving skills to take charge of situations and people easily. They enjoy action and variety and are often the ones with the big ideas who suggest better ways of doing things.

As children
    High-energy Eagles are natural leaders. Always on the go, they are usually ingenious and creative entrepreneurs. Eagles like to work with facts and focus on getting a task done.
    They take great pride in their honesty and reliability, and in return prefer honest feedback to false compliments. Eagles sometimes need to be reminded that this approach isn't for everyone, often needing help to learn more about tact and other people's feelings.

As young people
    Eagles are confident and often more mature than other people their age which can be seen by some as big-headed, but it isn't: it's being able to stick up for what they believe in. They can become rebellious and restless when bored and need a channel for their energy and go-for-it, problem-solving attitude.

As a friend
    They can be great fun to be with, though exhausting due to their drive and determination to lead and achieve things.

As a boss
    Energetic, visionary, direct and organised. Task-focused. Can be risk-takers.

Strategic and challenging with a desire to stretch themselves and their teams. Tend to like and offer independence to their team members but will expect results in return. Most likely animal to lead from the front.

Tips for Eagles
    Take charge of the things you do best but do include ideas from others, especially when working in groups.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

A seal...

pls dont murder me for a fur coat.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    49? sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Snow as White View Post
    A seal...

pls dont murder me for a fur coat.
    I will protect you.

I get INFJ because well, I'm right on the border of INFP/INFJ dichotomy-wise.
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ✰
    h n g g h t

Likes Snow as White liked this post