User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    XNFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

I'm fairly sure I am an N. I say this because I feel my Ni is quite strong- I sometimes (very rarely, but still) have dreams about the future which come true. Though many people do not believe me when I tell them, I started keeping a dream diary. Each time I dream something that really happened, I add a little footnote to that dream.
    Also, I heard S types are very practical. I am not practical at all, and not as organized as I'd like to be. About teaching kids, it was definitely a learning curve! In my youth, I wanted to be a professor. But, once I started teaching High school (the closest thing I could find to college), I noticed that the older children are, the more mental barriers they allow themselves to have. Children are way more open minded to suggestion and redirection than adults. Who would have known, right?
    Children do not annoy me anymore. Though it took years of self training for them not to get to me like that. It has also helped with meditation.

For the longest time (I guess still) I have wondered about my E/I and P/J function...Ah, how life is a journey:-)
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post
    I'm fairly sure I am an N. I say this because I feel my Ni is quite strong- I sometimes (very rarely, but still) have dreams about the future which come true. Though many people do not believe me when I tell them, I started keeping a dream diary. Each time I dream something that really happened, I add a little footnote to that dream.
    Also, I heard S types are very practical. I am not practical at all, and not as organized as I'd like to be. About teaching kids, it was definitely a learning curve! In my youth, I wanted to be a professor. But, once I started teaching High school (the closest thing I could find to college), I noticed that the older children are, the more mental barriers they allow themselves to have. Children are way more open minded to suggestion and redirection than adults. Who would have known, right?
    Children do not annoy me anymore. Though it took years of self training for them not to get to me like that. It has also helped with meditation.

For the longest time (I guess still) I have wondered about my E/I and P/J function...Ah, how life is a journey:-)
    Well, then ENFJ is more likely.

1. How you described yourself under stress is in line with ExFJs ---- read this The abyss of inferior Ti

2. Impracticality --- a sign of an aversion to Te

3. Wanting to be a professor and taking time to enjoy teaching younger children (ESFJs don't have this issue, they love young children)

My sister is a INFJ. I have discussed thinking process with her extensively. From what we determined, INFJs are more into depth of understanding, while ENFJs are more into broad interests. She is brilliant, but not nearly as rapidfire in processing as me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cacaia View Post

Well, then ENFJ is more likely.

1. How you described yourself under stress is in line with ExFJs ---- read this The abyss of inferior Ti

2. Impracticality --- a sign of an aversion to Te

3. Wanting to be a professor and taking time to enjoy teaching younger children (ESFJs don't have this issue, they love young children)

My sister is a INFJ. I have discussed thinking process with her extensively. From what we determined, INFJs are more into depth of understanding, while ENFJs are more into broad interests. She is brilliant, but not nearly as rapidfire in processing as me.
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays
    Likes cacaia liked this post