User Tag List

First 234

Thread: CBD Oil

i'm very interested in trying it, but the pricetag makes me a bit hesitant. i need to do some reasearch and figure out if the effects are mostly placebo are not. i haven't done any research yet.
    Likes Zhaylin, SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

🍓 girl in an 🍎 world SurrealisticSlumbers's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

After my annual checkup the other day, my primary care physician recommended I look into CBD oil. (She also suggested I register with my state's medical cannabis commission to get a medical marijuana card.)

Upon doing a little research, I think I have a pretty good idea of what it's all about. I tried to learn if any of the retailers selling it accept insurance, but that doesn't appear to be the case. A reputable company out of Colorado is selling the little 1 oz. bottle of their 50 mg formula for $150 before tax. Wowza.

I'm appreciative of the people who've been chiming in thus far. If I'm going to be dropping a substantial amount of cash, I need to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Over 40 years ago, we were passing through South Carolina - possibly on our way to Florida.
    For reasons unknown to this day, we were shot to death, execution style, on the side of a dirt road.
    We were a young couple, probably in our early to mid-20s, and may have been French Canadian.
    Our identities have never been established.
    So... Who were we?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI None

I give the pet CBD oil from Lazarus to my elderly cat to relax her because she has a giant ear polyp that hurts her. What I've noticed for her is that she doesn't yowl all day, and she has better balance, she doesn't fall around from the equilibrium unbalance anymore.

I buy CBD oil from Medterra 3000mg (supposed to be thc free) for my grandmother who has dementia, along with bipolar disorder, ocd, anxiety, and eating disorders. Her dose is a half dropper once a day, so that's about 50mg of CBD. This has been so changing for her. I was able to take her off of all of the medications that were giving her bad side effects. She's happier, she's sleeping better, she's eating well, her weight is getting back up. She's 82 years old and has no physical health conditions, so physically she's well aside from some arthritis. I let her doctor know at her last appointment that I'd started giving her cbd oil, and she was totally satisfied with that, and with how well she's doing now. She even said if she could write a prescription for it, she would. I will say when I tried a different brand for her, full spectrum, it didn't work at all. So I guess keep in mind that the quality makes a big difference of course.