• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Try my photo sharing app out!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, TypoC, it isn't a full app, yet, just a prototype of a photo sharing app that allows users to actually own and have control over their own data, and give them the ability to share their photos anonymously, and collects no unessential information on its users. This is just the beginnings of the user interface. I was hoping to get some initial impressions before I do some more work on it to shop it out to the greater world.

Is the design pleasant?
Is the current design intuitive enough that you can use what functionality it has without instructions?
Does it completely crash on your browser and take your machine down with it?
Did your cat just barf out something better on the carpet?

Please let me know what you think!

AcmeApps Share

Lark

Will look into this when I've got more time, cheers Qlip thanks for being a creator :)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The white outline on the tag text makes them hard to read. Nothing I uploaded stayed after refreshing. Same with any new tags I added.

The design overall is pleasant. It's cute and thematic. It was intuitive enough for me to use without instruction, but that being said, I didn't understand what the point of it was. Is it supposed to be an image hosting site?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The white outline on the tag text makes them hard to read. Nothing I uploaded stayed after refreshing. Same with any new tags I added.

The design overall is pleasant. It's cute and thematic. It was intuitive enough for me to use without instruction, but that being said, I didn't understand what the point of it was. Is it supposed to be an image hosting site?

Thanks for the input!

Yeah, I suppose I wasn't clear, this is not a working application, yet. It's a prototype user interface for a photo sharing site. I'll definitely update it to say what to expect/not expect from it.

It's intended to be a photo sharing site with some nifty tricks for people who share a lot of pictures and are security conscious. None of which are hinted at in the current UI, but I'm just making sure I have a solid base to continue to work with.