User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Yes, this sounds about right.
    I should have been more specifuc in that-the majority-of my freinds dislike of the study is that it is difficult to recreate certain crystals to soecifications.
    Most likely because of what you mentioned about defects. I imagine that it’s much like trying to clone humans; too many variables.
    Success of crystal growth depends highly on the purity of starting materials, and keeping growth receptacles and environments clean and free of contaminants. This includes making sure they are made of materials that will not interact with the species involved in the growth process.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Success of crystal growth depends highly on the purity of starting materials, and keeping growth receptacles and environments clean and free of contaminants. This includes making sure they are made of materials that will not interact with the species involved in the growth process.
    Hm. Said freind oftens complains about poor sanitation, organization, and mantenance of the clean room, as well as quality-or lack there of-of quality materials. The6 cut a lot of corners to keep things cheap.
    “ Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)”