• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Debunked article claims Women absorb and retain DNA from every man they have sex with

Skimt

Maybe instead of diverting it into some kind of character attack on someone you don't know, you can just actually draw your conclusions from the results of Snopes' research, which looks at the actual studies involved in the topic? Like, don't get sidetracked, dude.
What do you mean?

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You were so quick and determined in your response that I'm now curious about your motive.

No motive. It’s been 5 years or longer since the original article misrepresenting the study came out. It’s readily available and easy to find quickly.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean?
srsly?

You reactivated the thread with your post, despite the last response being two years ago.

Since you made the thread pop back up, she saw it and posted an article from Snopes (which has been around for 20-25 years, investigating claims like this + urban myths) because they debunked this five years ago. Totally reasonable response.

Then you posted to say you were suspicious of her motives for posting, instead of just reading the article to see why she posted it. All you had to do was read the article.

Then you act confused when I point this out.

Whatever, dude.

Skimt

Rereading your personal attacks on me, and the likes you received for it, I've decided to leave this forum. It's clear to me that the 5-6 people left on this forum are not worth knowing.

Huh, it takes me quite a while to register just how truly awful some human beings are. I bet you're an American.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
images

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rereading your personal attacks on me, and the likes you received for it, I've decided to leave this forum. It's clear to me that the 5-6 people left on this forum are not worth knowing.

Huh, it takes me quite a while to register just how truly awful some human beings are. I bet you're an American.
I know, we're terrible -- we actually expect you to read someone's link to a well-established investigative site about a topic you reopened, rather than just being lazy and making shit up / attacking someone's motives for posting it. Phooey on us.