• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help my iPhone!

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'll try to be quick.

Just went running. It started to rain shortly into my run. I sprinted home. In total, my phone was out in the pouring rain for about 10-ish minutes.

It was in an Otter box (not waterproof, though). I took off the case as soon as I could, and the phone is now sitting in rice.

I have to be up and ready for tomorrow morning in less than 12, even though you're supposed to leave it in for 24. I can't go without my phone; it's basically a tool I need for life and work.

Will my phone be okay? Is there anything I can do, and fast? I can't afford a new phone and it's not insured.