• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deface My Internet

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Try three.js

have you tried docker containers on aws

Technically I'm running on something similar, elastic beanstalk which handles provisioning and orchestration, it's like a layer on top of aws ec2, which works great. I'm using redis to communicate between the servers, but the messaging got tangled up, I think I have it patched, I need to go in and clean up. Yeah, I'm dong all this coding as barebones as possible, it's kind of an education exercise, and I want to keep it light, those graphic libraries get heavy.

Permabanned
Technically I'm running on something similar, elastic beanstalk which handles provisioning and orchestration, it's like a layer on top of aws ec2, which works great. I'm using redis to communicate between the servers, but the messaging got tangled up, I think I have it patched, I need to go in and clean up. Yeah, I'm dong all this coding as barebones as possible, it's kind of an education exercise, and I want to keep it light, those graphic libraries get heavy.

hmm, depends on the architecture, I think. three can be both client or server side (node), let the client do all the crunch and tie the stream on the server/just handshake between clients :thinking:

Permabanned

Are you using Multicontainer Docker Environments - AWS Elastic Beanstalk as per this Amazon Elastic Beanstalk vs EC2 instance with docker containers - Stack Overflow

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for finishing my spaceship, whoever you are.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks for participating, everybody! I got some valuable information from the little flurry of activity here. I'm working on improving it and adding some fun new features!

theinternetbathroom.gif

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I love this so much. I might use this as an anxiety coping tool, actually.

In middle school, I had a thing for writing on bathroom walls. I even went by a code name in 7th grade (inspyRt) to write inspirational stuff. 8th grade, during my dark soul phase, my code name was something like brokensoldier. It was confessional bathroom wall poetry.

So, a good throwback here.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love this so much. I might use this as an anxiety coping tool, actually.

In middle school, I had a thing for writing on bathroom walls. I even went by a code name in 7th grade (inspyRt) to write inspirational stuff. 8th grade, during my dark soul phase, my code name was something like brokensoldier. It was confessional bathroom wall poetry.

So, a good throwback here.

Thanks! I like to imagine that your inspirational poetry starts with, "Here I sit, broken hearted..."

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is absolutely fantastic.

Lark

Thanks for participating, everybody! I got some valuable information from the little flurry of activity here. I'm working on improving it and adding some fun new features!

theinternetbathroom.gif

Its a bit like the precusors of microsoft paint, when computers having functioning mouses were novel and before solitaire.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Its a bit like the precusors of microsoft paint, when computers having functioning mouses were novel and before solitaire.

Yuo, I remember being amazed by that at age 6. Ah, to be a child and so easily amused. Then again, I did make poo ghosts, complete with chunks of corn, so I maybe I haven't become as jaded and cynical as I think.