• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deface My Internet

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I saw it all go down, there was somebody writing terrible terrible things and somebody drawing the flower pot at the same time. Unless it was [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] with two devices, he has a plausible alibi.

The person writing at the same time as [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] was me [MENTION=31348]RareBird[/MENTION] - I made the flowers, drew a puppy and stuff. phobik isn't messing with ya!

Plus I spraypainted everything orange and made that pretty picture that Qlip took a screenshot of. :wubbie: Yes, I am a sap. The worst I could do is a puddle of pee on the floor.

Didn't you make another site like this Qlip - I seem to remember another one you posted.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
UPDATE: I found kind of big problem, doing a quick update, it probably will be down for a minute or two.

The person writing at the same time as [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] was me [MENTION=31348]RareBird[/MENTION] - I made the flowers, drew a puppy and stuff. phobik isn't messing with ya!

Plus I spraypainted everything orange and made that pretty picture that Qlip took a screenshot of. :wubbie: Yes, I am a sap. The worst I could do is a puddle of pee on the floor.

Didn't you make another site like this Qlip - I seem to remember another one you posted.

Yeah, this is a more polished version of that one. :)

EDIT: Oh, caught this nice little scene:

theinternetbathroom (10).jpg

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] - No, I meant that I think I know Phobik irl, and he just confirmed that, but seeing as it IS Phobik we're talking about, I'm just trying to make sure he isn't fucking with me. If he IS fucking with me, these 2 chaps are fucking soul twins..........

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I just drew on two different versions. Alternate timelines are good.

Permabanned
[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] - No, I meant that I think I know Phobik irl, and he just confirmed that, but seeing as it IS Phobik we're talking about, I'm just trying to make sure he isn't fucking with me. If he IS fucking with me, these 2 chaps are fucking soul twins..........

Yes, bcuz, like I said

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I just drew on two different versions. Alternate timelines are good.

Hah, you found a crack between universes. I just put in a patch to try to mend them. Damn it, stop prying between the pixels.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I wrote WTF before I understood that this is viewable for everyone :p

I really like this idea [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] Great

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tried to overflow the sink but couldn't. So it just looks like I painted the wall and then got fancy with it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's so much being written over, I should figure out how to save a record of activity to look at. I guess maybe in V2.0.

add custom brush size, shapes and img export maybe with captions too

Definitely img export.

I tried to overflow the sink but couldn't. So it just looks like I painted the wall and then got fancy with it.

Yeah, none of the fixtures are paintable. My reasoning is it's really hard to keep paint on chrome and porcelain, also, I was lazy. I'll try to figure out how it can be done.

Permabanned
There's so much being written over, I should figure out how to save a record of activity to look at. I guess maybe in V2.0.

Definitely img export.

Yeah, none of the fixtures are paintable. My reasoning is it's really hard to keep paint on chrome and porcelain, also, I was lazy. I'll try to figure out how it can be done.

2/multiple canvas, background/foreground, add a coeficient for sparsity re porcelain, and shrink live area to leave a fixed border for the shapes

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I came here specifically to say "fuck this," but someone already said "fuck everything" and that's even better.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2/multiple canvas, background/foreground, add a coeficient for sparsity re porcelain, and shrink live area to leave a fixed border for the shapes

That's definitely one way to go. :nod:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
or UV mapping

That's more like what I was hoping for, kind of a weird crossover of pixels and dimensionality, so that the objects don't get lost in the paint. I figure I can always add fun things, but I really want to get the platform pretty solid. I was running into situations where the messaging wasn't working in the background between mutiple instances, due to my lack of foresight. (they're running on tiny instances right now that scale up, it's a good way to shake out the bugs). Gotta fix it!

Permabanned
That's more like what I was hoping for, kind of a weird crossover of pixels and dimensionality, so that the objects don't get lost in the paint. I figure I can always add fun things, but I really want to get the platform pretty solid. I was running into situations where the messaging wasn't working in the background between mutiple instances, due to my lack of foresight. (they're running on tiny instances right now that scale up, it's a good way to shake out the bugs). Gotta fix it!

Try three.js

have you tried docker containers on aws

What is Docker? – Amazon Web Services (AWS)