• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ambient Earth Noises heard in my hometown last night

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
So this is pretty neat. I'm not terribly familiar with the theory, but it sounds fucking awesome. I find it rather soothing, actually. This video was taken in the downtown area of my hometown.

Here are some more clips of similar phenomena being captured around the globe various days in January 2012.

Let me know if that first link doesn't work, since it didn't embed the video.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Revelation 11:15-18

Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.” And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying, “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, for you have taken your great power and begun to reign. The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

The end times are nigh! Repent ye sins!

Bible passages about Donald Trump | Fusion

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So this is pretty neat. I'm not terribly familiar with the theory, but it sounds fucking awesome. I find it rather soothing, actually. This video was taken in the downtown area of my hometown.

Here are some more clips of similar phenomena being captured around the globe various days in January 2012.

Let me know if that first link doesn't work, since it didn't embed the video.

I already have a thread on this topic. I'm amazed at how many people think this is real.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=31348]RareBird[/MENTION] it was me, trying to do my mating call to lure you in.
386.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This one is equally relevant to reality -

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

The video in that thread no longer works.

I'm not one of the loons who gets freaked out, fearing apocalypse or aliens, or the morons who say "it's a train," cuz seriously, stfu with that idiocracy.

I'm sure some of them are hoaxes. I'm confident the local one was not, although it's not like I have proof that it wasn't. I'm intrigued as to what the scientific explanation is, but more so I just enjoy the sound and think someone should make it an hour long meditation soundtrack for me.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
99% of those videos are fake, per usual with such phenomenon and people trying to rake in the views.

Also, The Hum - Wikipedia

And I also believe that in some cases of the world, tectonic shifting might be the cause of some of these phenomenon as well (well not really shifting but tectonic croaking would be a better way to describe it, as shifting would basicly mean earthquake.)

Enneagram
9w1
came here for relaxing earth frequencies, was GREATLY disappointed and scared too

allow me to offer something more therapeutic and healthy for the mind than alien scare tactics

Enneagram
9w1
Or for those of you who prefer something more relatable to the inner gangsta inside you while still resembling the ambience of the earth

Enneagram
9w1
You had me at "inner gangsta."

Based on this video, I peg you as INFP. It just feels right. Go with it. :newwink:

Awwh you know what, it does feel right. :blush:

But! I cannot let a silly music video decide who I am, my inferior Te doesn't think that's very good of me.. so I'll just call INFP my feeltype, the type I am when it feels right.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The video in that thread no longer works.

I'm not one of the loons who gets freaked out, fearing apocalypse or aliens, or the morons who say "it's a train," cuz seriously, stfu with that idiocracy.

I'm sure some of them are hoaxes. I'm confident the local one was not, although it's not like I have proof that it wasn't. I'm intrigued as to what the scientific explanation is, but more so I just enjoy the sound and think someone should make it an hour long meditation soundtrack for me.

That's why I said the video was taken down shortly after it was posted on youtube.

Here's another version of it:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

It was gnomes. Gnomes practicing dubstep music.