• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blocking Sperm: Advances

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As a side note, how would you be able to tell if the guy was lying?
Does he get a free "YES I'VE BEEN PLUGGED!" ID card with Smart-Chip(TM) that he can flash when a new lady love needs reassured?
It's no different than men trusting women who claim to be on the pill or have an IUD. But then if I couldn't trust someone to be honest, especially on a topic like this, I would not be having sex with him.

I don't see why more men don't take matters of BC into their own hands (no pun intended) as some complain about the unfairness of women manipulating them for child support and faking pregnancies. This is a great way to gain some self-responsibilty.

BC is everyone's responsibility and I'm all for more access of options for both sexes.
Exactly. It takes two to tango.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Though I would need more of a hands on approach to know for sure, this sounds like a good step forward.

Equal options to shared responsibilities.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it's a little bit too close for comfort to be honest.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
#freedasperm

Human%20Swimmers_zps9drs7irg.gif

Bonus: How Computers are Made ;)

How%20Computers%20are%20Made_zpsanifvmv2.jpg

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
But then if I couldn't trust someone to be honest, especially on a topic like this, I would not be having sex with him.

Yes! [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]

it's a little bit too close for comfort to be honest.

The injection aspect? [MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION]

I already have the name of this drug trademarked

First the Hendricks Gin play on name and now this :) I always wonder how people get the job of naming nail polish colours etc... I think you are a born natural! [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] noted, this has everything to do with trust, and remarkably little to do with birth control.

If one thinks that birth control is (or ought to be) the responsibility of your partner, one is destined to be something called a parent.

If trust exists, this is a non-issue. If trust doesn't exist, the sex act shouldn't occur.

If the sex act occurs without trust, then the advantage of male birth control applies to the man. It is not uncommon for women to lie about using birth control.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
As [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] noted, this has everything to do with trust, and remarkably little to do with birth control.

If one thinks that birth control is (or ought to be) the responsibility of your partner, one is destined to be something called a parent.

If trust exists, this is a non-issue. If trust doesn't exist, the sex act shouldn't occur.

If the sex act occurs without trust, then the advantage of male birth control applies to the man. It is not uncommon for women to lie about using birth control.

Agreed with your sentiments on trust and responsibility.

I really did mean for my OP to be re: birth control itself. It's the science & conveniences/advantages offered that interest me more than even the social accoutrements.

i.e. A friend sent another proposed method to me that I feel falls short comparatively:

The Dick Click Could Revolutionize Male Contraceptives

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That looks so painful.

Wtf

I'm sorry, but it's a lot easier to stick things up a vagina then a penis, but perhaps this is why it's more effective:shock:

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I don't think it's safe to fool around with chemicals like that.

Sorry, I don't think medical science is as advanced as it thinks it is.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As a man, sperming in women is satisfying.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That looks so painful.

Wtf

I'm sorry, but it's a lot easier to stick things up a vagina then a penis, but perhaps this is why it's more effective:shock:

Yeah, I don't think it's safe to fool around with chemicals like that.

Sorry, I don't think medical science is as advanced as it thinks it is.

As a man, sperming in women is satisfying.

Annnnnd this is why birth control will probably continue to be mostly the woman's responsibility.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whose to say this is even real? what if they're literally just sticking a needle into your dick that makes you infertile completely and then saying it somehow magically "blocks" it or some shit? what the hell is that.

Fuck medical science, they haven't ever given very many reasons to trust them.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I guessed I missed pamphlets at the "Kill everyone off and take everything for yourself" convention.

Seriously, where do you convert? I want to try, I really do. :mellow: