• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blocking Sperm: Advances

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Some posts moved to OT, then some more, and then some more, which is why it has taken me like 20 minutes to announce that posts were moved. If you have posts moved from a thread, it is not an invitation to continue sniping at each other.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some posts moved to OT, then some more, and then some more, which is why it has taken me like 20 minutes to announce that posts were moved. If you have posts moved from a thread, it is not an invitation to continue sniping at each other.

Disagreement with someone's views is not an invitation move posts as a means to make their views subservient to your own. My original post was on-topic.

Those who aren't in opposition to traditional gender roles place this responsibility with the woman. Male birth control is emasculating.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kinky. Although I don't think that is necessary to ask someone to inject it in front of me. I wouldn't require anyone to show me they take their BC. You can take yours, I'll take mine.

I don't see why more men don't take matters of BC into their own hands (no pun intended) as some complain about the unfairness of women manipulating them for child support and faking pregnancies. This is a great way to gain some self-responsibilty.

BC is everyone's responsibility and I'm all for more access of options for both sexes.
Agreed

I'm sure there've been lots of guys out there who went out on a string of one-night stands and got hit with six child support notices 9-10 months later, subsequently crying unfair because it was the girls' responsibility to make sure they didn't get pregnant.

I'm all for anything that makes it easier on their poor coddled dicks to do whatever they want to do.

Lark

I think it would be a great development if the conscious wish for a child by each party to the intercourse was necessary to conceive in the first place.

I also think that a easily accessed and easily reversed sterilisation process for males and females would be a great development too, it goes against all the teachings of my own religious tradition to have such views about artificial contraception but I think it'd be a great development.

There's research to show that if unplanned and early pregnancies could be avoided within a community that same community can look forward to a five year cycle of crime free peace at the stage that the population would have come of age. Then again the same research could be an underhand bit of trolling to reduce the reproduction of particular ethnic communities, depends on your outlook.

Permabanned
As a man, sperming in women is satisfying.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's research to show that if unplanned and early pregnancies could be avoided within a community that same community can look forward to a five year cycle of crime free peace at the stage that the population would have come of age. Then again the same research could be an underhand bit of trolling to reduce the reproduction of particular ethnic communities, depends on your outlook.
Statistics show a significant drop in crime in the US around 17 years after the US Supreme Court decision in Roe vs. Wade made abortion legal, for the same reason.